Jump to content

Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

 

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

 

As a member you can:

  •     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

 

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team


  • 0

HC3 issue


catak
 Share

Question

Two nights ago i received over 100 mesages about the battery low level at a door sensor from my home.
After i arrive home i login into the web interface and at that door sensor i unchek the notification for the battery down but the emails still arrive with this warning.
From the web interface i did a reboot the HC3.
After the reboot the HC3 made himself a autorepair or something like that, and after made himself an auto backup then didn't start and stuck on the rebooting.
Ive pluged out and in from the power after 20 minutes of waiting and now i only see few fibaro devices and most of the devices that was installed are gone. Also can't see any device in the mobile app.
Made a ticket yesterday morning but didn't receive an answer yet.
Anyone know were the autobackup was made? Because in web interface i cant fiind any backup from that night.
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, catak said:
Two nights ago i received over 100 mesages about the battery low level at a door sensor from my home.
After i arrive home i login into the web interface and at that door sensor i unchek the notification for the battery down but the emails still arrive with this warning.
From the web interface i did a reboot the HC3.
After the reboot the HC3 made himself a autorepair or something like that, and after made himself an auto backup then didn't start and stuck on the rebooting.
Ive pluged out and in from the power after 20 minutes of waiting and now i only see few fibaro devices and most of the devices that was installed are gone. Also can't see any device in the mobile app.
Made a ticket yesterday morning but didn't receive an answer yet.
Anyone know were the autobackup was made? Because in web interface i cant fiind any backup from that night.
 

the same here. but my fairy tale ending with re-sinstalling old backup.

but! you maybe lucky.

1) rebooot to recover mode

2) you probably on "side B"

3) switch to "side A"

4) after rebooting you should see all OK.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Inquirer
  • 7 minutes ago, 10der said:

    the same here. but my fairy tale ending with re-sinstalling old backup.

    but! you maybe lucky.

    1) rebooot to recover mode

    2) you probably on "side B"

    3) switch to "side A"

    4) after rebooting you should see all OK.

    Thanks for the answer, but can you tell me how to switch to "side A" ? :) thanks

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
    3 minutes ago, catak said:

    Thanks for the answer, but can you tell me how to switch to "side A" ? :) thanks

    reboot HC in recover mode.

    you shoud see boot.

    can you make a screenshort here from RECOVER UI?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 0
  • Inquirer
  • 5 minutes ago, 10der said:

    reboot HC in recover mode.

    you shoud see boot.

    can you make a screenshort here from RECOVER UI?

    Ive done it. it works now. Problem solved! Thank You

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Answer this question...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...