Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC3 to HC3 Gateway Connections, urgently needed for large project

Poom

Question

I'm having a project that needs to install around 400 zwave devices in one house that need to be finished by November.  Can you let me know when the feature HC3 to HC3 gateway connections will work?  I need to decide to go with two HC2 or two HC3 for this project as soon as by October 2020.  Will HC3 to HC3 gateway connections will come out this October?  Please let me know as soon as possible.

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Poom said:

I'm having a project that needs to install around 400 zwave devices in one house that need to be finished by November.  Can you let me know when the feature HC3 to HC3 gateway connections will work?  I need to decide to go with two HC2 or two HC3 for this project as soon as by October 2020.  Will HC3 to HC3 gateway connections will come out this October?  Please let me know as soon as possible.

imho for 400 zwave devices you need to go with 3 gateway to avoid delay. For gateway to gateway connection take a look to Aoq by cag14. It's a qa that implement a sort of master slave connection from hc3 to hc3 hc2 or hcl gateway

Transfer to another sistem. Fibaro will never work as it should. They false advertise their product and keep making promises. Updates are never as promised. Better invest your money elsewhere.