Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

CHANGE WIRED ROOM THERMOSTAT WITH ANY Z-WAVE THERMOSTAT - GAS BOILER DE DIETRICH DPSM 3-25LP

KrBombaMiRec

Hello,

can anyone know if i can change my wired room thermost de dietrich CDI2 FM51 (picture1) with any z-wave or wifi thermostat.

I want to regulate only temperature no other function is needed. The options on old thermost are only Antifreeze, Reduced and Comfort temperature and 7-day schedule.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_10/cdi2.PNG.fe848caa52e827a0a49dd8bf1b97aee5.PNG" />

On back of my original De Dietrich wired room thermostat are only two wires connected to J1, nothing else.(picture2)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

This thermostat controls De Dietrich gas boiler Domoplus DPSM 3-25 LP with Diematic 3 control: manual and sheme in attachment pdf...

Have anyone any idea that i could change temperature in fibaro hc2 or in any other way remotely? 

Edited by KrBombaMiRec

Hi,

See here in forum for Honeywell T6 Wifi. HC2 can trigger by API documentation also present.

see 

• 2 months later...

Try Honeywell Lyric. Its simple and easy to use tstat which you can even connect to your phone. How it looks like:

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by Frankys

• 1 month later...

Bomba, have you figured it out? 

My room thermostat looks same as yours. And also dspm 3-25.

I haven't really fully inspect it yet, but room thermostat looks wireless (there is battery slot) and the two wires are electricity circuit only. That means the whole package needs to be replaced, including the boiler part. 

Or am I wrong? 

I'm interested in any replacement, as this one is absolutely terrible, but haven't yet bothered enough with it.