Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Temperature to high!

Guest kallecux

Question

Guest kallecux

Why that? Does anybody know why this?

HC3 - newest firmware - Heat Controller newest firmware.

Thanks in advance.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_10/1239856393_Bildschirmfoto2020-10-11um18_17_12.png.352ee5ba3df755632c8b1ebd8e4aafd2.png" />

4 answers to this question

Hi,

I have the same problem and, yes, I use the extra sensor with my heat controller.

The thermostat was configurated at 20° and we're faaaaar away from it... 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Hi All!

One of our customers has the same issue with HC2 (4.6) and Heat Controllers (4.7) without external sensor.

I tried a lot of things. Soft & hard reconfigure, factory reset, re-calibration but nothing solve the problem.

It seems that the controller doesn't close the valve after reaching the set point but I don't know why. When I turn the controller to minimum state it close the valve and the hot water stop flowing.

I've opened a ticket to Fibaro support I don't have any idea why do this the system.

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2020_12/image.png.3efb165103cbb62c6abcc55c0ab1aafe.png" />

For me the same problems.

I have 5 heat controllers ( only 3 active anymore ).

All the ones with firmware 4.7 i dis-abled because the kept falling in error ( calibration failure ).

The one with firmware 4.5 worked for a while very good but recently without any changes it keeps heating and when send command cooldown or turn aff it is not responding ( no errors in the log ).

When this happens i have to do a manual callibration on the button, reboot HC3 and then it works again and it cools down the radiator.

The thermostat controllers i really dis-like because they just don’t work and aren't reliable.

Thinking about to sell them all and go for an other system set up. maybe only for the thermostats and maybe i will thro out the complete Fibaro system. 

Fibaro is just not keeping promises, they don’t give good service and response. 

Thinking to go for Zigbee themostats and maybe a complete Zigbee system when no changes are coming withing this new month in the new year.
Fibaro sells a system under false pretenses, they say it support lots of protocols but for no it still only supports Z-wave.

• Like 1