Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Home Center 3 and Zigbee, Bluetooth LE, 433MHz, WiFi, and 868MHz ?

Soft

I need to replace the HC2.
These days it would be smart to find a solution that will support multiple protocols when there are so many different products out there.
Can I assume support for any of the ones in the title, or should I assume that Z-Wave is the only one with HC3?.
I also have  wall mounted iPads, and it seems that there is no iPad app currently for HC3?, when will that be available ?

I would direct that question to Fibaro. On this forum you will only receive our guesses. But with Homecenter2 Fibraro promised a system where you could buy groceries online and use your center as a remote control for your TV. You could also send sms. Well, nothing were ever delivered. Oh wait. In Poland you could use sms.

So what is your guess?