Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

RGBW2 user-defined programs

JoergiNRW

Question

Hi @all!

When renovating my kitchen, I also changed the controller from a Fibaro RGBW to the newer (better? ?) RGBW2.

Everything worked normally with the older controller. But I am not possible to write user-defined programs to the controller.

The Interface switches to "on" and the program seems to be active also. But nothing happens with my lamp.

When the lamp is switched on and I want to change to a program, it only switches off.

The predefined programs work without any problems.

I hoped, there is a new firmware. But when I tried to watch out for this, I don´t even find a button for checking for updates. ?

Actually the device has Version 5.1 and my HC2 has V 4.600.

I read in some other forums, that other users have the same problem. Meanwhile is there any solution from Fibaro?

Thanks and regards,

Jörg

Edited by JoergiNRW
correction of typing errors

2 answers to this question

@jgab did you ever find a solution to this?

I want to setup Christmas flashing lights, but can't find a way to do it.....maybe I'm looking in the wrong area, but on the HC2 I can't easily see how to do it.