Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC3 in depth documentation

Bernhard Stockman

I have just migrated from HC2 to HC3. There is very little done in the graphical interface in HC3 compared to HC2. You will have to do a lot yourself,

for example via the REST API. For this to work you will need in depth documentation of the HC3. One example, in a scene you need to set conditions

for the sceen to run. I have read the Lua Scene HC3 manual which gives some high level information. Looking around in the Fibaro Forums I notice

that it is much more than can be done in the condtion/trigger section of a scene than is officially documented from Fibaro.

My suggestion is thus to put much more work in a more detailed documentation what can be done in the HC3 system.

Kindly regards,

Bernhard Stockman

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...