Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

[SOLVED] Walli Dimmer broken

SmartHomeEddy

Question

Already after two months is one of my two Walli Dimmers broken. I am now waiting for my supplier doing something (it is already laying there for a week without doing something, the last time I ordered something over there). 

The Walli Dimmer was still connected with the HC3, reacted like it worked, but didn't turned the light on and off. The led ring was white. 

Anyone having experience with broken Walli Dimmers. Any experience with the time it is solved by Fibaro with a new one?

Edited by SmartHomeEddy

7 answers to this question

Which dealer? Curious as a fellow dutchie :D And is it still not solved? 

Edited by JanRemco

• Inquirer
  • I ordered it at MaxICT. I don't know what challenges they have at their office, but they send it after more than one week to Fibaro for resolving the issue but only after I called them to get an update on the RMA. Otherwise it would take even longer and the faulty dimmer was just laying there. 

I had better send it to Fibaro myself, if that is possible, that would be faster the way the dealer handles it. 

And still not solved. I put some extra lights in the room to deal with the darkness. 

It would be nice if the dealer would send the customer a replacement Walli Dimmer other than wait for Fibaro to react. But they are not obligated to do that. But now I know how they handle faulty items and I can take that in consideration ordering new products. 

Wow, if you buy at MaxICT, you are on your own. They have a very very bad reputation. You cannot blame this one on Fibaro, its MaxICT.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Try and leave a review at these sites, maybe it helps.

I'd try ROBBSHOP.nl they do know what homeautomation is. Or even amazon.de (Its cheaper than amazon.nl), they at least let you return items.

Edited by JanRemco