Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Single Switches - HomePod mini - tvOS 14.3 - Control Center - Siri

GG1971

Yep same here i have 6 Single switch that doenst work... i wait for month and no response from fibaro... bad service bad device...

Edited by icrox

IOS 14.6... and.....
always the same problem with homepod mini... 
Fibaro you have no respect for your customers  
 i'll never buy this brand again ? 

Same here, iOS 14.6 and problem still there, but 14.6 fixes problems with Osram for example, which is really annoying. Fibaro Single Switches still doesn't work  with HomePod Mini. I really appreciate if you can fix this...

Same here. Useless since months. 

I will start writing negative feedback in   Amazon soon to warn potential buyers. 

• Thanks 1

Hi guys, 

I have been struggling w Single switch vs. HP mini for a while and it really is a pain. Any update re the issue? Thanks and cheers.

I've got a mail from Fibaro some weeks ago saying that they are working on a fix. But I don't think so, other manufacturers like OSRAM (LEDVANCE) fixed this issue in iOS 14.6.

Sadly, I will have to start with negative feedback (first time ever) because I've never experienced anything like this. Paying +1K for single switches that "Works with Homekit" and then they suddenly stop. Really annoying.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

since December 2020 Single Switches no longer work correctly on IOS 14.3...
7 months later, we arrived at IOS 14.7.1 and still no update from fibaro
well done you are the best don't change a anything

stop blaming Fibaro, these devices are working with iOS 13.x (and older hw), issues are since ios 14.x (and since HP mini)

All these devices are certified by apple and apple is the one who broke the homekit functionality (not only for fibaro devices). 

Edited by tinman

12 hours ago, tinman said:

stop blaming Fibaro, these devices are working with iOS 13.x (and older hw), issues are since ios 14.x (and since HP mini)

All these devices are certified by apple and apple is the one who broke the homekit functionality (not only for fibaro devices). 

except that.. all new apple devices are on IOS 14.... and stop to work correctly since IOS 14.3
I'm going to buy a second-hand device
on IOS 13 and and I will resell my homepod to please Fibaro
when we offer compatible devices they must remain so. otherwise the device is disposable

• 1 month later...

This problem has been fixed in HomePod OS version 15, which was released this week.  You can update your HomePod minis through the home app.