Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Not all thermostats are supported

Stiven

Hello,

The thermostats from McoHome on home center 2 are still not showing on the app, I have posted this in the forum when the new app was released and there is not a fix introduced yet. 

On 1/9/2021 at 11:56 AM, SmartHomeEddy said:

Are you sure it is not an “access” issue. You gave access to the thermostat? 

Can you explain what you mean by access? I have the same issue with the app and I only have one user (admin) on my system. My Heatit thermostats do not appear in the current release of the app or the beta. In addition, my Aeotec garage door controller does not appear and my Aeotec LED smart bulbs' status are not updated in the app. In the Fibaro for iPhone app they all appear and work.

To give users of the app access to the devices (and scripts, heating zones, alarm)

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2021_01/image.png.44a79f0a5ed33093b0a3b7eba17d7de7.png" />

Please login or register to see this link.

17 minutes ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

To give users of the app access to the devices (and scripts, heating zones, alarm)

Sorry, I'm not understanding this. Is there a way to block access to just the thermostats from appearing in the app? Since this all works in the other app and they are running on the same phone, access should not be a problem. And other devices work on both apps in my case. Just seems like an error in the app to me unless I am missing something.

Just wondering, do you see the thermostat in the access function?

(In the app you don't need all scenes and devices, at least not me. I have scenes I don't want to run from the app, but only from the triggers. That is the first reason I have a user from the access function for the app. Seconds reason is, I have more users who most be able to use the homecenter, but certainly not all of it.)