Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

voip

aleilia

sorry i need to do call to my mobile phone when trgged a sensor.i read the tutrial but the voip works only on the same lan.i would do call trought internet to my mobilephone.

8 minutes ago, aleilia said:

sorry i need to do call to my mobile phone when trgged a sensor.i read the tutrial but the voip works only on the same lan.i would do call trought internet to my mobilephone.

if you can NAT-ing VOIP ports from HCx to internet - you can call and recvd call by internet.

• Topic Author
  • but how i do a tell hc2 do a call when the device is trigged.there is no panel to do it.there is only panel notification with message and email.which port i have to natting.tks

1) lua for HC2/HC3 is not provided as voip /sop client.

so you should build own themepark... with RasPi / PJSUA / PHP and call PHP script from HC on alarms

2) 5051 (SIP Port)