Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Tablet version

cag014

Is this release supports tablet version? Didn't find any option to set to tablet mode?

It does support Tablet. Maybe adjusting DPI or display settings would help?

1 hour ago, jakub.jezek said:

It does support Tablet. Maybe adjusting DPI or display settings would help?

Jakub, IMHO Сag means what do not support horizontal mode works only in portrait mode

Edited by 10der

I use the same beta version on iPad and iPhone. On iPad automaticaly in landscape mode, iPhone (automaticaly) in portrait mode. 

2 hours ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

I use the same beta version on iPad and iPhone. On iPad automaticaly in landscape mode, iPhone (automaticaly) in portrait mode. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Yes, so why would they build a android version for the tablet in portrait mode? That sounds not logical, but it is Fibaro, you never know ?

• Topic Author
  • I don't mean if it's landscape or portrait, I don't see any option to configure what I want to see on the display. (like in old application)

7 hours ago, cag014 said:

I don't see any option to configure what I want to see on the display. (like in old application)

New app is light years behind the old one.  It just looks bad on a wall tablet.  

• Topic Author
  • 7 hours ago, Momos said:

+1

W dniu 15.01.2021 o 08:05, Momos napisał:

+1

• 2 months later...

It works totally awesome as a wall mounted tablet. You have to register as a beta tester on the app store to be able to download the actual tablet version. I have it permanently plugged in and I am using an app called wakey to the keep the screen on all the time. 

The whole family find it easy to use. 

I know a lot of people like the old app but personally from an easy to use 'consumer' point of view the new one is nice, clean and user friendly. 

Piccy of my installation 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by Tinbox
    • Like 1

If you mean the little pop up box that appears every so often that it's lost connection, alittle but yeah. It might happen twice a day and it might happen once week. It never effects anything, it just looks un sightly when it appears. It would be nice if it could be disabled or the app just automatically re connects in the background. Looks like a new update got pushed today with lots more flexibility which I am liking.

Edited by Tinbox
    • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Tinbox said:

If you mean the little pop up box that appears every so often that it's lost connection, alittle but yeah. It might happen twice a day and it might happen once week. It never effects anything, it just looks un sightly when it appears. It would be nice if it could be disabled or the app just automatically re connects in the background. Looks like a new update got pushed today with lots more flexibility which I am liking.

i have cam which react only on the specifi area, with human recognzation (so it detects popup by 100%), and robot arm from to click on that position - works good. When the vaccum cleaner intergration would still work, the robot arm could be placed on right position with it's heplp, but yeah, that another integration not working^^