Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

RGBW2 associations

Peppe

Question

Hi,

I build up a new house where the majority of the lights are strip leds controlled through RGBW2 modules, the rest of the house is based on GU10 lamps controlled through dimmer2.

Are several days that I'm trying to properly setup the RGBW2 modules whiteout success.

First of all I got stuck with the security issue, where the Fibaro support confirmed that is a know bug.

I re-added all the modules without security option and to be honest I had to made several attempts since not all the modules have been properly added at first shot.

Now I need to play with the Input/Output configuration since I have multiple white strips connected to the each module and I need to combine single outputs channels as groups.

This is the Configuration:

Fibaro RGBW2

Out1 white strip

Out2 white strip

Out3 not used

Out4 white strip

In1 momentary switch

In2 momentary switch

In3 momentary switch

In4 momentary switch

The wanted result is:

In1, In2 and In3 controlling Out1 and Out2 as single device

In4 controlling Out4 as single device

I started with the device grouping feature in HC2 but there is too much delay, after pressing the In1 button Out1 directly turn On/Off and only after completion Out2 starts.

The Support suggested to play with the associations but are two days I'm making attempts without success.

As far as I understood if with In1 I want to control Out2 I should select the Out2 device in the group 4 as multichannel device, but unfortunately it doesn't work and after hundred of attempts I'm little bit frustrated.

Is here someone that has been able to configure something similar to what I'm trying to do? 

Thank you in advance!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet