Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

SmartHomeEddy

Question

This QuickApp retrieves power consumption, solar production, energy usage, gas and water usage from the Iungo Monitor, Solarpanel Analog Gasmeter and Watermeter. 

(Child) Devices for Consumption, Production, Solar Power, Gas usage, Water Flow, Consumption High, Consumption Low, Production High, Production Low, Total Netting, Total Gas, Total Water FLow, Ampere L1-L2-L3, Voltage L1-L2-L3, Import L1-L2-L3 (in kW) and Export L1-L2-L3 (in kW). 

The QuickApp works with the standalone Iungo or Iungo with BreakOutBox (max. extra 3 devices for Solar, Water and Gas analog). 

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2024_01/image.png.4eb64b779dfffed8f17aa1780809416b.png" />

image.png.370428728314214432672899f2045bf2.png

Version 2.0 (3rd January 2024)

• Added support for the newest API
  • Changed device types to the newest powerSensor --> powerMeter, multilevelSensor --> gasMeter or waterMeter
  • Added Child devices for Total Netting, Gas usage, Ampere L1-L2-L3, Voltage L1-L2-L3, Import L1-L2-L3 (kW), Export L1-L2-L3 (kW)
  • Added extra values to the labels: Total Netting, Ampere L1-L2-L3, Voltage L1-L2-L3, Import L1-L2-L3 kW, Export L1-L2-L3 kW, Cost consumption low and high, Cost production low and high, Cost gast, metername, type, version and serial number
  • Improved the calculations of grid consumption and house consumption
  • Changed the Gas en Water labels to L/min
  • Changed to multi-file
  • Added translations for English, Dutch, French and Polish
  • Added a separate Gas analog meter for those who have an Analog Gas Meter and Iungo addon
  • Added support for the Iungo Modbus addon
  • Added the ability to change the OID's
  • Meter measurement now can also be used for adding up the readings for Consumption High and Low, Production High and Low, Gas and Water to reset the measurements also upwards 

Version 1.1 (11th September 2021)

• Changed the Child Devices Consumption High, Consumption Low, Production High and Production Low to device type energyMeter to facilitate the new Energy Panel
  • Added automaticaly change rateType interface of Child device Consumption High and Low to "consumption" and Production High and Low to "production"
  • Changed the Main Device to device type powerSensor to show the power graphs
  • Added Net Consumption to the value of the Main Device 
  • Changed the Child Devices Consumption, Production and Solar Power to device type powerSensor to show the power graphs 
  • Changed the Water Flow unit text from m³ to Litre
  • Added the amount of m2 Solar Panels to the log text ot the Child Device Solar Power and to the labels
  • Changed meterreading to automatically kWh, MWh of GWh
  • Moved tarif informatie to main device log text
  • Added Meter measurement for Consumption High, Consumption Low, Production High, Production Low, Gas and Water to reset the measurements
  • Added Meter measurement Date for Consumption High, Consumption Low, Production High, Production Low, Gas and Water
  • Removed Refresh button
  • Added some extra debug information when debug level = 3

Version 1.0 (6th February 2021)

• Now also supports Iungo Solarpanel and Iungo Watermeter
  • Added a lot of Child devices
  • Added QuickApp Variable for user defined icon Mother Device
  • Added QuickApp Variable for Solar Power m2
  • Removed calculation and storage of energy consumption of Fibaro devices

Version 0.6 (22nd January 2021)

• Now also supports Iungo basic version

Version 0.5 (21 January 2021)

• Initial version

QuickApp variables (mandatory, they will be automatically added with the default values):

• IPaddress = IP address of your Iungo Monitor
  • interval = Number in seconds, the Lungo Monitor normally is updated every 10 seconds (the interval gets devided by the amount of addons you have (next to the Iungo monitor, solarpanel, gasmeter analog or water meter))
  • debugLevel = Number (1=some, 2=few, 3=all, 4=simulation mode) (default = 1)
  • language = Preferred language (default = en) (supported languages are Engish (en), French (fr), Polish (pl) and Dutch (nl))
  • solarPanel = true or false for use of the SolarPanel module (default is false)
  • gasMeterAnalog = true or false for use of the analog Gasmeter module (default is false)
  • waterMeter = true or false for use of the Watermeter module (default is false)
  • monitorOID = monitor objectID (default is 538d72d9 or if you have the Modbus version: 06f6c748)
  • solarOID = solar objectID (default is 95778a43)
  • gasAnalogOID = analog gas meter objectID (default is 0, but if you have one, use 06e869e1)
  • waterOID = water meter objectID (default is 82ec52ad or use 40c3afff)
  • solarM2 = The amount of m² Solar Panels (use . (dot) for decimals) for calculating Solar Power m²
  • meterConsHigh = Last meter measurement Consumption High (kWh)
  • meterConsLow = Last meter measurement Consumption Low (kWh)
  • meterProdHigh = Last meter measurement Production High (kWh)
  • meterProdLow = Last meter measurement Production Low (kWh)
  • meterGas = Last meter measurement Gas (m³)
  • meterWater = Last meter measurement Water (L/min)
  • meterEnergyD = Date last Energy meter measurement
  • meterGasD = Date last Gas meter measurement  
  • meterWaterD = Date last Water meter measurement  

icon-iungo-logo.png.f1a9aec9e6411b15d530df72f1a795bb.png

Tested with: 

• Iungo version 1.5, revision 4444, date Nov 17 2023 with the help of @twanve (thanks)

Download the QuickApp here (download the file and un-zip):

Please login or register to see this link.

or Fibaro Marketplace: 

How to install: 

Open the Configuration Interface

Go to Settings > Devices

Click  +

Choose Other Device

Choose Upload File

Choose file from your computer with .fqa

Edited by SmartHomeEddy

Hmm, interesting device, that iongo device. I did some extensive reading. the iongo is very interesting, but i also noted that a lot of energy watchers use cemm (

), looks like it can do more or less the same. (also a developers section Eddy, so it must be easy for you to write blindly your next QA :-) )

(i have neither a iongo nor a cemm).

In my house is no gas, i have a smart meter with P1, a kwH meter (s0) for the electric car, the envoy for the solar panels, and a heat pump system for heating and warm water.  Gonna do some more reading to find out which system (iungo or cemm ) fits me best and is the best for combining with my HC3.

• Inquirer
  • I went for the euros, more like less euros. The P1 Monitor (also kwH meter s0 and watermeter) on a standard Raspberry Pi with the plug-and-play software of 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by SmartHomeEddy

On 1/23/2021 at 3:21 PM, SmartHomeEddy said:

You’re welcome

from the energy meter, but via the Iungo. The energy meter also can show actual production, but Iungo doesn’t transport with the API somehow. 

But no worry, something like this is comming:

@

Does this mean that the iongo does not give you the water info and e.g. the solar power if you use an extra powermeter via the breakoutbox?

Edited by okidoki

• Inquirer
  • @okidoki The Iungo Monitor could read it from the energy meter, but somehow Iungo decided not to do so. I think they reserved the actual production value for the Iungo Solar panel. In the next version the Solar panel and Watermeter also are included in the quickapp, so no problem. 

21 hours ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

@okidoki The Iungo Monitor could read it from the energy meter, but somehow Iungo decided not to do so. I think they reserved the actual production value for the Iungo Solar panel. In the next version the Solar panel and Watermeter also are included in the quickapp, so no problem. 

ok, that would be great. At the moment i'm figuring out what system to buy, the iungo or the cemm. The iungo light with some extra breakoutboxes for the 2 powermeters and a watermeter seems a bit cheaper. (not as cheap as the P1)

• Inquirer
  • Many new features in the new QuickApp Iungo Monitor. Lots of testing with @twanve

Version 1.0 (6th February 2021)

• Now also supports Iungo Solarpanel and Iungo Watermeter
    • Added a lot of Child devices
    • Added QuickApp Variable for user defined icon Mother Device
    • Added QuickApp Variable for Solar Power m2
    • Removed calculation and storage of energy consumption of Fibaro devices

Day,

I have also linked my Smart meter with IUNGO

I live in Belgium and was looking for a solution to read my smart meter via portal and preferably also via my Smarthome gateway In my case FIBARO HOME CENTER 3

After some searching I ended up here  on the forum and I tried it with IUNGO Lite controller and the Quick App made by SmartHomeEddy

See my Smart meter with the IUNGO lite here:
    Fortunately, the controller is not too big and fits just above the smart meter.

And this is what it looks Fibaro's HC3:

I use it to monitor my gas and power consumption with Fibaro.

I am glad that the QuickApp has been developed for this.

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • The new version of the Iungo Monitor QuickApp is available. This version is compatible with the new Energy Panel. 

Version 1.1 (11th September 2021)

• Changed the Child Devices Consumption High, Consumption Low, Production High and Production Low to device type energyMeter to facilitate the new Energy Panel
    • Added automaticaly change rateType interface of Child device Consumption High and Low to "consumption" and Production High and Low to "production"
    • Changed the Main Device to device type powerSensor to show the power graphs
    • Added Net Consumption to the value of the Main Device 
    • Changed the Child Devices Consumption, Production and Solar Power to device type powerSensor to show the power graphs 
    • Changed the Water Flow unit text from m³ to Litre
    • Added the amount of m2 Solar Panels to the log text ot the Child Device Solar Power and to the labels
    • Changed meterreading to automatically kWh, MWh of GWh
    • Moved tarif informatie to main device log text
    • Added Meter measurement for Consumption High, Consumption Low, Production High, Production Low, Gas and Water to reset the measurements
    • Added Meter measurement Date for Consumption High, Consumption Low, Production High, Production Low, Gas and Water
    • Removed Refresh button
    • Added some extra debug information when debug level = 3

• Inquirer
  • Soon to come, support for the Iungo Modbus and the analog gasmeter module

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2021_11/F61EBCD9-06F8-49A7-9FD8-24788E14B17B.jpeg.247c2c248b302304de04050c6597774f.jpeg" /> 

Ill tried to install the QuickApp. Unfortunately, the app showed the standard consumption values and not the values reported in the iungo app.The iungo has a static ip-address and I made the adjustments in the advanced settings of the iungo monitor. 

Could you help me to solve this problem?

After installation it was 4. After a while, I changed it to 3.

• Inquirer
  • With 3 or less it will work

(4 is simulation mode)

Edited by SmartHomeEddy

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, adapting the DebugLevel did not help. 

In the Yubii app it seems that the energy consumption is not updating (it is mentioned that the last change is a few hours ago). Therefore, I changed the interval-variable, but this seems also not the solution.