Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Homeseer with FGBS-222

Accelerator Engineer

Question

I'm using A hometroller SEL 3.16.0 running HS3 3.0.0.531

I'm working with a Fibaro FGBS-222 v5.1 smart implant (Z-wave version).
I initially tried including as a secure node.
When I did I got an error message about it not installing correctly and that some features would not work. I suspect that this is because they include a DSK number that you are supposed to use during inclusion that I was never prompted to enter.
So I included it as non secure without errors.

It created a total of 23 devices most of which I don't understand what they are for.
However, the analog input works and the relay outputs work.
The only thing that seems to be missing is the device(s) for the DHT22 temperature / humidity sensor.
In the log file I see entries like this:
(2) Sensor Multilevel Report for type Air_Temperature received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found.(2) Node/Instance=54/-1

I have already tried going to the root node, opening the Z-wave tab, and clicking on the Rescan button.

This added some of the devices listed above but did not add any for temperature and humidity.

(I think there may also be a built in temperature sensor in the smart implant)

Is there any way to get the missing child devices?

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Accelerator Engineer said:

I'm using A hometroller SEL 3.16.0 running HS3 3.0.0.531

I'm working with a Fibaro FGBS-222 v5.1 smart implant (Z-wave version).
I initially tried including as a secure node.
When I did I got an error message about it not installing correctly and that some features would not work. I suspect that this is because they include a DSK number that you are supposed to use during inclusion that I was never prompted to enter.
So I included it as non secure without errors.

It created a total of 23 devices most of which I don't understand what they are for.
However, the analog input works and the relay outputs work.
The only thing that seems to be missing is the device(s) for the DHT22 temperature / humidity sensor.
In the log file I see entries like this:
(2) Sensor Multilevel Report for type Air_Temperature received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found.(2) Node/Instance=54/-1

I have already tried going to the root node, opening the Z-wave tab, and clicking on the Rescan button.

This added some of the devices listed above but did not add any for temperature and humidity.

(I think there may also be a built in temperature sensor in the smart implant)

Is there any way to get the missing child devices?

I have the same problem and I've tried the same steps that you did. The only difference is that I'm running HS4 on a Zee. I created a ticket with HS, suggest you do the same. The squeaky wheel gets the oil...

• Inquirer
  • I already did create a ticket with HS.

Their response was:

It isn't possible to manually add Z-Wave features, though you can click on the device's root feature, which is the top one listed for it in List view of the Devices page, it will have a black and white gear icon on the left. After clicking the name, go to the Z-Wave tab and click Manage. From here, use the Rescan button and check your Devices page again once it is complete.

That's the same i said

there is also a hint while adding a device

if it reads example 7 out of 10 child devices created, you know you mis a couple of devices, a rescan often solves this

@Accelerator Engineer

Did you ever get the DHT22 working via fibaro implant on HS4

I tried 

added via unsecure - 18 child devices
    added via secure - 13 child devices

Tried rescan several times

Than I re installed... with DHT22 sensor attached...
    I powered up the sensor than connected the data wire (as per DSHT22 instructions ..wait 1 sec after power up to sensor)

Changed Parameters 20 and 21 to 4
    Changes 65 and 66 to 0

No external sensor showing