Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Version mismatch - HC3L is too new ;)

KlyX

When I want to work on a single device (in my case this happens with all light bulbs using hue) I get this message:

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2021_04/210039088_Bildschirmfoto2021-04-08um22_31_30.png.c3309eeaa60a1ca5ca5d2c47a1b314c7.png" />

So, somehow the app thinks my HC3 version is too old, instead it´s obviously too new.

Please, fix that bug, because single adjustments for bulbs is jut not possible and makes the app mostly unusable for me :(

Thanks!

that looks like cached message, it was like that before final app version.

Currently i see the lamp status (when looking at the plugin main) and can control the lamps:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

clear the cache

• Topic Author
  • Afaik it is not possible to clear the cache of the Home Center iOS App. But I tried to delete the app completely from the iPhone and reinstall it.

No change - still the same problem. And of course it is the most updated version ;)

I also installed it only after configuring the HC3L - before that I did not have the app.

May I ask, what version of the HC3 you are running?

HC3L with 5.070.42

iphone on 14.4.2 with HC App 1.11.0

The plugin / QuickApp interface in the HC App is web UI based, so i would say clear Safari cache

• Topic Author
  • The idea was good - but: clearing Safari Cache on the oPhone did not help either.
    I also installed the latest iOS right this evening. No help either.

I also deleted the mobile device out of the HC3L device list.

Still nothing...

maybe I just need to wait for another app update?

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

How did you integrate the Hue bulbs? With the official integrated hue app or did you uses something else like that?

Because I actually use both - for my native Hue Bulbs I use the integrated app, for my Hue-compatible bulbs (innr) I use the mentioned QA (as the innr-Bulbs just dont react properly to the native app)-.

With the QA I can actually do coloring and brightness, but if I click on it for details, I get the same error...

Hello @KlyX I have tried the same on HC3L and also reproduced the issue...

I have asked FIBARO colleagues and they said me that they are already aware of this issue and it is relevant for plugin and Quick App view, only for HC3L. What is more, it looks like the fix should be ready soon. 

• Topic Author
  • Hi @M.Mróz,

thanks for the feedback. That sounds good :)

I will patiently wait then ;)

Edited by KlyX

• 5 weeks later...
  • Topic Author
  • The recent updates of the App solved the problem - now I can access also the bulb settings in the app :)