Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Videogate

Martin Windsmose

Hi all 

I tried the videogate function in Fibaro HC3 and i dont really get it :-)

I linked the 3 devices. ( not all sure about the doorbell. But what now... I dont see the gate in the App on my phone.

My setup without the videogate is. A button at the gate, which activate the doorbell ( Aoetec 6) when click and send me a picture from my gate camera) I use a smart implant to open my gate. 

So not realy sure about this videogate function. did anyone play around with this ? i am sure the purpose is not that i need to open HC3 from my computer and click on the videogate and then click open gate ;-)

Br Martin

• 1 month later...

Same problem. The role of the plugins is not recognized in the HC3, it all works fine from the dashboard on the pc, but the Yubii app does not show these devices.

Needs some fixing.

• 1 year later...

I assembled one Video gate with my Foscam camera, Binary switch QA and switchBox QA and this is result in browser:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Checking Fibaro Yubii app and there is no video gate even after refreshing data. Development of app is definitely not following development of HC3 firmware.

BTW I have assembled video gate on my HC2 and it is also not visible in Fibaro Yubii app, also this app crashes all the time when connected to my HC2 so I'm forced to use old app.

• 10 months later...

Hello, anyone mannaged to get this working?

I have same issue, using fibaro implant connected with my intercom to open the door, assigned in HC3 to video gate, but not showing as gate in yubii