Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Heatit Ztrm3 is now working but not with Ztrm2fx and older versions

RobertL

Hi @T.Konopka

After fw 4.611 beta, the temperature setting on Heatit Ztrm3 can now be changed from app (android 1.27) but not on Ztrm2fx and older versions.

Update:  Ztrm2fx needs full reconfig to work.  (But Ztrm3 works with only soft recofig :-) )

Edited by RobertL

• 2 weeks later...

As I have 12 Heatit Ztrm2fx installed, all of them integrated into scripts of various sorts, a full reconfig of all twelve is unappealing. I therefore feel like dropping updates to 4.610 or 4.611. One question: If I do install 4.611 but leave Ztrm2fx configurations as they are, will they work as before?

1. In the browser interface (i.e. all settings and readings available)?
  2. In the old app (likewise)?
  3. In the new (Yubii) app (i.e. setting currently not available)? 

My only other reason for considering 4.610/611 is to reestablish Yr integration. That, however, is not important enough to mess up all my thermostats.

• Topic Author
  • I did an update to 4.620 and my Ztrm1 (like Ztrm2fx) needed a soft reconfig to work properly.

After softreconfig, a new tile for energysave temp setting (+ cooling setpoint tile, just hide it. Not in use)

turned up so only small adjustments on scenes was necessary.

Everything works fine :-)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Thanks, @RobertL ! That answers the first of my questions above: The Ztrm2fx works as before in the browser GUI, following a soft reconfigure. Two new slave devices have been added, but may be hidden as you suggest. Looking at your screenshot, I wonder: Have the various slaves retained their device numbers, with the two new ones (331.1.1 and 331.1.2 in your case) being added? Or has the thermometer reading (331.3) now been given a new device number?

Normally, I would not expect a soft reconfigure to redefine the master-slave structure (or the device numbers). But to add two new slaves, this needs to have happened. So how did device numbers change, from what you have seen?

Your first post seems to indicate that the (new? i.e. Yubii?) app on your phone does not work with Ztrm2fx following a soft reconfig. Is that still the case? Have you tried the old app as well? I use the iPhone versions, but your experience is still valuable.

PS:  @T.Konopka  If version 4.620 is now available, why hasn't a new forum thread been opened for that update?

• Topic Author
  • Someone has to correct me if I say wrong, but in my opinion the old app works best with HC2 / HCL while the new app (Yubii) works best with HC3 / HC3L.
    This is especially true with Heatit thermostats ..

After soft reconfig, the thermostats kept its old device numbers :-)