Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Where to begin?

Ole

-No Heatit thermostats

-No Aeotec garage door controller

-Aeotec bulbs ON/OFF status wrong

-The whole app is a mix between Norwegian (which I am)/English and Polish (I guess).

-All scenes for the entire house is in one long list and can only be sorted by type, not by room or floor.

-I have red badge on the app icon, but I can't see a way to read the notifications and the badge doesn't disappear.

(My HC2 is running the latest firmware)

I don't understand why all of this works (not sure about the notifications) in the old Fibaro for iPhone app which doesn't even get updates, but not this app which is getting all the resources?

On 4/21/2021 at 10:13 AM, Ole said:

-No Heatit thermostats

HeatIt are support with generic template when added on HC3. It is not available when you use HC2. It also may depend on what version of HeatIt firmware is being used.

Do you have the extended support for this device in your HC2? Meaning, is there a template for the device? If not, then it may not appear in the app as it is not supported. I will confirm that with QA team.

What model and firmware version do you have? We want to check that with our tests.

-The whole app is a mix between Norwegian (which I am)/English and Polish (I guess).

Reported and confirmed :)

-All scenes for the entire house is in one long list and can only be sorted by type, not by room or floor.

Can you be more precise about that? Can I ask you for screen shots with indication what you can do? And then a short description what would you like to do?

-I have red badge on the app icon, but I can't see a way to read the notifications and the badge doesn't disappear.

Is it possible that you more than two gateways in your app? Did you change between them recently?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Topic Author
  • -No Heatit thermostats

- All my Heatit thermostats, new and old, are supported with templates on the HC2 and work fine and in the Fibaro for iPhone app (It just recently got support for the new Z-Temp2 as well which also works in the old app). You can't mean that you have to get the HC3 to get the thermostats supported in the new app?

I do not have a template for the Aeotec garage door controller but it works fine on the HC2 and with the Fibaro for iPhone app.

Aeotec Smart LED Bulb, version 1.4

I can run scenes, but I have multiple scenes with the same name because they do the same thing, but in different parts of the house. So I don't know which scene is for which room in the new app. In the Fibaro for iPhone app I can sort scenes by rooms, for example just show scenes for the living room or the kitchen.

I only have one gateway connected. The same problem applies to the old app. You get a notification badge on the app icon, but you can't read them anywhere.

• Like 1