Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Change slats angle

Matija Vizintin

Question

Hi,

I have HC3 and RS3 connected to venetian blinds. They are controlled wirelessly so i don't have any physical switches connected to RS3. I want to control the angle of the slats, how can i do that?

Parameter 20 is set to 0, parameter 151 is set to 2 (venetian blinds) and parameter 152 is set to 1.5s which seems fine. In the interface i have open/close and blinds level where i can adjust the height of the blinds and there is also level change that does exactly the same as open/close but the is no way to control the angle of the sluts (except manually using pause of course). I might be missing something here because it doesn't make sense that open/close and level change do the same thing. Otherwise what's the point of parameter 151 if i can't set the angle of the sluts?

Also it seems that there is no way to simulate a momentary press ex. 0.75s that would put the sluts at 90º angle to let the light in.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

hello,

did you manage to tilt only the slats? I have a "Roller Shutter 3" and a Homey box and it is impossible .... I can only tilt the slats with the wall buttons which are connected in S1 and S2 on the module by making a long press (click switch : initiate up or down movement of the blind; hold switch: tilt). But via the box and the application it is impossible .... Very disappointing

• Inquirer
  • Unfortunately no progress. I was hoping that firmware upgrades would bring this option but no luck so far. Although it says it support venetian blinds you can't use the things that differentiates them from regular roller blinds.