Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

settings to activate 10v input?

Forall

Question

Hi I try to use my rgbw 2 together with HC3 to measure some 10v inputs, but even though my multimeter picks up voltage ourput from my sensor the rgbw controller still tells me 0V. is there some settings/parameter i must change to activate this?

Best regards,

Daniel

10 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Thanks for the tips but i feel so stupid and don't understand anything. I don't find anywhere where i can change my configuration to 0-10V input instead of dimmer. was this something you could do with the rgbw 1 controller but not with rgbw contoller 2?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Inquirer
  • I even tried to put a 5V power supply directly as input without any readings :(

• Inquirer
  • Found this was it you were referring to but i still doesn't change anything regarding the  readings. 

@Forall You are looking for the wrong device. Select the device with ID 738 (RGBW Controller), the one that has a round blue ring as an icon.
    Under the menu item "Advanced" you will find "Controlled Device-Advanced" at the bottom right. There are 4 in / out that you can change according to your needs.

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • Thanks @RH_Dreamboxbut for me (RGBW controler)was the one with the triangle and now i found the setting and it works. Yippi!

• Like 1

• Inquirer
  • I was to quick to with beeing happy :( so all now shows input at 10V but that is still regardsless of load so even though i physically disconnect the sensors the input is constant, hope it's just something wring with the power supply and that the new one i ordered fixes it. 

It is important that plus and minus are correctly linked. Do you have a wiring diagram for your sensor?

EDIT

You can also view a picture of how you have configured your RGBW.

Edited by RH_Dreambox

• Inquirer
  • Thanks for all the help after a lot of measurement it turned out 2 things if the rgbw dosen't get a regulated input it shows 10V per defount (atleast here) and my first senors i tested with was broken :( but now it all seems to work as it should