Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Bonjour à tous.

Guizmo

Hello everybody.

I am currently under Jeedom with a Raspberry 4 but I am struggling because I have no training on programming.

The slightest action like create, functional functionalities, scenario ... takes me a long time before it is operational.

Jeedom is good but even better for programmers because you have to design everything from A to Z and I saw a bit big going in this direction.

I like the Fibaro range because it is complete and easy to use.

I have roller shutters from the Walli range which are wonderful for my roller shutters, wall plugs.

Now I hesitate to take the home center 3.

Is it easier to implement than Jeedom?

Can we put the application on a tablet that I will mount on the wall?

Cordially.

Edited by Guizmo
Traduction anglais
1 hour ago, Guizmo said:

I am currently under Jeedom with a Raspberry 4 but I am struggling because I have no training on programming.
The slightest action like create, functional virtual, scenario .... take me a long time before it is operational.
Jeedom is good but even better for programmers because you have to design everything from A to Z and I saw a bit big going in this direction.
I like the Fibaro range because it is complete and easy to use.
I have roller shutters from the Walli range which are wonderful for my rolling shutters, wall plugs.
Now I hesitate to take the home center 3.
Is it easier to implement than Jeedom?
Can we put the app on a tablet that I will mount on the wall?
Cordially

Bonjour @Guizmo Welcome

the native language over here is English (or Polish). So in English you have a better chance of an answer.