Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Does the new energy panel work?

RH_Dreambox

According to the new energy panel, my greenhouse produced 10.71 kWh of electricity yesterday !?
This is a bit strange because there is only LED lighting, a table fan and a solenoid valve!
Has the new beta version turned my HC3 into an energy machine?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

nothing wrong with this, it has been mentioned in the release notes under "known issues"

Please login or register to see this link.

I have Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5 device, but it is not shown on the new Energy Panel. 

Is there any configurable to ensure that my whole energy info will be presented there? 

I have a PV system, and Aeotec presents how much I have generated and returned to the net. It would be nice to see it. 

2 hours ago, Sebbab said:

I have Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5 device, but it is not shown on the new Energy Panel. 

Is there any configurable to ensure that my whole energy info will be presented there? 

I have a PV system, and Aeotec presents how much I have generated and returned to the net. It would be nice to see it. 

Hello Sebbab is it a 3 phase meter (it seems so)? Was it working good on previous firmware versions (5.070.42, for instance) ? 

Edited by VascoFilipe

• Topic Author
  • 20 hours ago, tinman said:

nothing wrong with this, it has been mentioned in the release notes under "known issues"

Please login or register to see this link.

Although a beta version may have shortcomings, they should have been able to do a better job than this.

22 hours ago, RH_Dreambox said:

Although a beta version may have shortcomings, they should have been able to do a better job than this.

Unfortunately if device reports wrong value one time it will be added to the summary for now, we are working on mechanisms to drop those kind of reports. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My point is that Power meeter is working fine, if I open the device I can read the values, but they are not visible on Fibaro Power Tab. However, if update will be provided I will wait for it, 

thanks 

When will we get VOIP repair in HC3 ?? It's been a while since the premiere of the Home Center 3 ...

On 7/7/2021 at 10:57 PM, Sebbab said:

My point is that Power meeter is working fine, if I open the device I can read the values, but they are not visible on Fibaro Power Tab. However, if update will be provided I will wait for it, 

thanks 

Energy panel uses kWh not Watts, reconfigure your Aeon -> we changed a lot in meters model and after reconfiguration all will start to work.
    The best idea is to do it on already available 5.072. 

On 7/16/2021 at 10:47 AM, m.roszak said:

Energy panel uses kWh not Watts, reconfigure your Aeon -> we changed a lot in meters model and after reconfiguration all will start to work.
    The best idea is to do it on already available 5.072. 

Hi @m.roszak,

I follow to your advise and re-configure Aeotec HEM3.

Before reconfig. I have 12 childs for HEM3, after reconfig - 29.

And WebUI start to work very slowly .

As result - I return to stable 5.070 and happy again

more details below in post: