Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGRM-222 loses positioning

Davs

Question

Good afternoon, Let's see if you can give me a hand because I'm going crazy.

I have several blinds with FGRM-222 actuators to control them, and I also have toggle buttons installed to be able to raise and lower manually. The values in controller are: 0 closed, 9 sleep summer, 30 nap, 50 parasol, 100 open, 240 stop.

If I do not use the physical buttons, when selecting any value in controller , it works without problem.

The problem is that if I use the physical buttons, it seems that the blind loses its position / calibration, and if I then select a value in controller, the value does not correspond to what is desired (the summer sleep position, for example, remains open at 50 %, instead of 9%)

I have to recalibrate the blind (with param .. 29) and then the eedomus values go well, until I use the buttons again.

Sometimes if I have the blind down and I press the up (physical) button and leave it, the blind goes up completely and thenit  does a kind of self-calibration, because once raised, it goes down alone and goes back up alone.

The parameters of the blinds:

10 = 1 - Roller Blind Mode, with positioning

14 = 1 - Toggle switches

18 = 10 Motor operation detection

44 = 0 - Self-measurement inactive.

I have several blinds and it happens to me in all ... 

any idea? thanks in advance.

Edited by Davs

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet