Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Remotec ZXT 600 - can't be used in scenes

Neo Andersson

Question

Hello guys,

May I ask for some help?

I have just installed ZXT 600 remotec for controlling clima device in my room.

The learning was completed succesfully.

Now i can controll the AC with Remotec from FIbaro PC and mobile app too, but when i want to create a scene where Remotec would be the scene trigger

it doesnt work. The scene just cant be saved, when Remotec is in there.

Can someone help a bit please?

Thanks in advance

7 answers to this question

Please upload here a screenshot of this scene, this should work without a problem.

PS
HC version?

I added ZXT-600 to HC2 but for some reason I don't know, it created tow SET TEMPERATURE child devices one for hot temperaturs and ond for the cold temperatures (pic).
(I have 3 ZXT-120 which are working greate, and included withot this splitting - this let me to control them from a virtual devices as shown by 

Please login or register to see this link.

here 

Please login or register to see this link.

How can I combine these 2 child devices to one?

Ofcorse I tried to remove and re-add it and to reconfigure it several times with no success.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

@Neo Andersson I have just added a ZXT-600 to my network and have added the correct langauage, for a daikin air con, the problem i am having is that with my orginal remote the swing is set to a pre set setting, however when i switch on the air con with the zxt-600 the air con goes in to auto swing mode, have you had anything like this?

• Inquirer
  • On 9/6/2021 at 9:44 AM, Jay Ess said:

@Neo Andersson I have just added a ZXT-600 to my network and have added the correct langauage, for a daikin air con, the problem i am having is that with my orginal remote the swing is set to a pre set setting, however when i switch on the air con with the zxt-600 the air con goes in to auto swing mode, have you had anything like this?

Hello JayEss

Sorry for that late response, i just didn't notice your message at all.

The truth is, that i am not able to use zxt600 for any AC control other tha ON / OFF

I have found my MIDEA brand in the database, and my AC react to commands like change mode ti Heat, and set Heat/Coolpoint etc..but in real my AC does nothing after these values are getting sent.

I can hear the sound (beep) confimration from my AC but the setpoints are never getting changed.

I am going to quit with ZXT probably.

Sorry, i couldn't help.

On 9/6/2021 at 2:44 PM, Jay Ess said:

I changed parameter 33 to off auto swing mode but still swing. Can you solve it? It's daikin. 

i have been told that it depends on the number you use for the aircon, i managed to get it working but then i did a firmware update on the hc3 and the next time i tried it the swing is back so ma not sure if i never managed to fix it or the update has messed it up, when i have some time will try using different numbers to see if any of them work better. let us know if you find a solution too.