Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC Lite problem, need help

piszker

Hello,

We have an "old" HC Lite system. Our problem is that this Lite one day decided to not work. The power supply is ok, we tried to replace it but it is not solved the problem.  From 5 LED only one lights, which indicates power. We can't find it with Fibaro Finder and not able to connect it through Remote access either. Have anyone had the same problem with this home center? Is any solution to bring the device "back to life"? Unfortunately I ran out of ideas. 

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, piszker said:

Hello,

We have an "old" HC Lite system. Our problem is that this Lite one day decided to not work. The power supply is ok, we tried to replace it but it is not solved the problem.  From 5 LED only one lights, which indicates power. We can't find it with Fibaro Finder and not able to connect it through Remote access either. Have anyone had the same problem with this home center? Is any solution to bring the device "back to life"? Unfortunately I ran out of ideas. 

Thank you!

I assume you already tried the recovery mode ?

Please login or register to see this link.

If only power led is lit this means that device does not detect eth cable. 

2 hours ago, piszker said:

Yeah, Tried twice the recovery mode, but was not successful.

Considering what @m.roszak posted, can you change  the utp cable. Or connect the utp cable

from a device thats also is connected with the switch/router and you know  for sure is working,

Edited by ppeterr
  • Topic Author
  • Tried other router and cable, too. Unfortunately it was not the problem. It seems that the home center failed, it was working fine doing its job and than from nowhere it lost the connection.

I have never experienced this kind of problem until now. The Fibaro systems we have installed sometimes had problems with power supply or updates etc but we could make it work; well this time I have no more idea what to do with this Lite...