Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC3 Coding

Rumbold

Hi There, I have just recently started learning HC3 LUA to build basic scenes but would love to learn more. I am struggling to find anywhere that has information or "Lessons" on such a thing because the HC3 is relatively new. 

If anyone knows of any good sources I would love to hear about them, 

Cheers  

is a start. Maybe it's time to do a "HC3 Coding Lessons" thread in the forum?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, jgab said:

é um começo. Talvez seja hora de fazer um tópico "Lições de codificação HC3" no fórum?

jgab @,

Favorable vote .... I believe it would be very ... very important for many, like me, who want to reach another level in the use of the HC3 using Lua encoding but with the differences, particularities and possibilities for the HC3. I confess that I want and am looking for a lot to learn, but I don't know what is the ideal path, the best way to start.....I have been using the wise advice and help of this forum (including your help) a lot and adapting it to my needs... ..but many cool and interesting things are at a very advanced level, so the doubt about the best path for this learning....thanks for your attention.

• Like 1