Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Solar PV Array - Growatt Inverter (SPF5000 ES) interface

Merlin

Question

Hi,

I have the above inverter with the Shine Wi-Fi dongle and wondered if there is anyway that I can get the data into HC3?

Is there an add-in that I can install?

Thanks,

John.

6 answers to this question

Doesn’t the Growatt inverter itself has a API to query the production,

Please login or register to see this link.

?

Edited by SmartHomeEddy

• Inquirer
  • @SmartHomeEddy

Hi,

I am sorry I don’t know how to implement/use your suggestion/information.

The inverter does upload data to server.growatt.com for which I have a username and password. I wondered if there was anyway to see the data in the HC3 interface?

or am I just being thick?

John

@

t but I switched to use your P1monitor.

There was an article I believe in Domoticz about using Api.

//Sjakie

• Thanks 1

Hallo,

Ik zou ook graag de Growatt omvormer uitlezen met de HC3. Ik heb alleen niet de kennis en kunde in huis om hier een QA voor te maken. Als dat gaat uiteraard, ik heb geen idee.

Ook ik gebruik sinds kort de p1 monitor via ztatz, en lees deze ook uit via de HC3. hierin kan je ook mooi zien wat je Solar Edge installatie aan het doen is.

Echter is het zo dan ik 1 omvormer van Solar Edge heb, en 1 omvormer van Growatt. dus de opwekking in de P1 monitor is niet compleet.

In Domoticz is het me wel gelukt om de Growatt uit te lezen (niet zelf gemaakt maar via hulp op internet) en ik heb ook de waardes naar de HC3 kunnen sturen via de variabelen.

Ik krijg alleen de variabelen dan weer niet in een QA zichtbaar gemaakt.

De P1 monitor van Ztatz en dan naar HC3 werkt voor mij het mooiste omdat je hierin ook de meterstanden ziet. Alleen jammer dat de Growatt ontbreekt in het plaatje.

Wellicht zal ik de P1 monitor van Ztatz en Domoticz tegelijk moeten gaan gebruiken om alles te kunnen uitlezen. dan rest alleen nog het voor mekaar zien te krijgen dat ik de variabelen van growatt in een overzicht krijg in de HC3.

Het zou namelijk zo fijn zijn om in 1 overzicht te zien wat je totaal aan het opwekken bent en en al opgewekt hebt etc. En nog mooier natuurlijk om in 1 overzicht te zien wat je verbruikt en wat je allemaal aan opwekking doet.  

Dit is wellicht veeleisend, maar om wensen te hebben is niet erg toch?

In ieder geval bedankt voor al het moois wat jullie al gemaakt hebben en hebben laten zien.

Groeten TSN

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TSN2 said:

Hey,

I would also like to read the Growatt inverter with the HC3. I just don't have the knowledge and skills to make a QA for this. If that's the case, of course, I have no idea.

I also recently started using the p1 monitor via ztatz, and also read it via the HC3. Here you can also see what your Solar Edge installation is doing.

However, it is true that I have 1 inverter from Solar Edge, and 1 inverter from Growatt. so the generation in the P1 monitor is not complete.

In Domoticz I did manage to read the Growatt (not made myself but via help on the internet) and I was also able to send the values to the HC3 via the variables. I only get the variables not made visible in a QA.

The P1 monitor from Ztatz and then to HC3 works best for me because it also shows the meter readings. Just a pity that the Growatt is missing in the picture.

Perhaps I will have to use the P1 monitor from Ztatz and Domoticz at the same time to be able to read everything. then all that remains is to get the variables of growatt in an overview in the HC3.

It would be so nice to see in 1 overview what you are generating in total and what you have already generated, etc. And even better, of course, to see in 1 overview what you use and what you do to generate.
    This may be demanding, but to have wishes is not a bad thing, right?

In any case, thank you for all the beautiful things you have already made and shown.

Greetings TSN

In the P1 Monitor the production and consumption is leveled out. (In next version you will see the production and consumption in the new Energy Panel. 

• Like 1