Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC3 Multiple Notification on one Scene?

Hallamnet

Question

Hi guys. 

I have had a Home center 2 since about 2012 and now just bought a Home Center 3 and see that the was LUA is coded in different. I had the following scene setup for door notifications on my HC2: - 

Please login or register to see this code.

My question is, how can i setup a scene on the HC3 in LUA to do the same, I can't quite figure it out right. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Regards,

Hal 

5 answers to this question

Create a block scene and convert in LUA so you will have an idea how it looks like.

//Sjakie

• Inquirer
  • Thanks for the reply @Sjakie

Only issue is I can't find a way to create one single block scene to send out a message to both users/devices to say the door is open and closed in one block scene to be able to convert to a LUA scene.

Am I missing something? On the HC 2, it was quite easy as you could create the block scene for open and then add the AND and then create another set of blocks for closed and convert to lua to see how it works. I can't see how to add in the AND in the HC3 and create another action. 

What am I missing?

@hater Not too is i understand your script but it looks like it will send a message to all IOS devices and I can't see how it triggers. I am looking to send to only a certain few users or devices.  

hello,

Tab scene

add scene

select block

name it

drag single to the firdt block

select room

select device

select state

select  from the right side notification

drag push to the right block (left side)

select devices who needs the push messges, >>note puh users doest work)

succes,

//Sjakie

• Inquirer
  • Hi Sjakie.

That's all good and well and I already know how to do this for a single notification of door open or door closed but with the HC2, I thought I was able to have one block scene for sending a messages to both devices stating if the door had been open and when the door has been closed but on popping over to a friends, I was mistaken, you could only create one block scene for a door open and one for a door closed.

I have managed to find one on my Lua scripts i backed up and this is what i managed to write for a door open and closed notification getting sent from the scene and would like to know how i can apply this to the new Lua layout: - 

Please login or register to see this code.