Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Hello from Belgium

buienradar is not aqqurate, it's not the qa but buienradar itself

According to buienradar, no rain all day overhere, it's raining almost all day...........

What's "Belgium"? Is that a city in Europe?

Welcome!

5 hours ago, cozin_skeeter7 said:

I just purchased Home Center 3 + set of Smoke Sensors, will probably add more devices in the months to come.

I hope you either have some "mains powered devices" to act as repeaters, or live in a small house (LOL).

"My Z-Wave rules of thumb: less than 5 modules, sometimes issues because not enough devices to cover all areas. Between 5 and 20...almost never issues. Between 20  and  50... sometimes trouble. Between 50 and 100 devices real "weirdness" starts and communication gets "fragile". Above 100 make sure you have the tools to diagnose network issues (ie Zniffer, you can make one yourself) or get in touch with a good certified installer to support you (I am an end user, not an installer). Know about CPU and memory usage, know how to limit device reporting and sending too much data. Follow this forum. I have participated in many topics regarding "delays" and it is never easy..."

I see I now... I have to add that, by saying "less than 5 modules", I also mean a low number of mains devices, because battery devices cannot "reinforce the mesh".

Edited by petergebruers
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, akatar said:

buienradar is not aqqurate, it's not the qa but buienradar itself

According to buienradar, no rain all day overhere, it's raining almost all day...........

It is so freaking aqqurate, that when the QA sets the parameter to rain, and my alexa shouts out it will start raining.

I go outside, and have a little shower....auuhhh kuch :)  Nah it really works good....but the F1 race was *abuse* :)

• Like 1