Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Everspring Voice Siren Integration

comfix

Question

Today I’ve installed the Everspring Voice Siren or known as the Zoos ZSE19. The basic functionality is working like sirene on off, temperature and humidity.

The voice messages are not working as the template is not supported, but I seem to be able to trigger it by setting the value of the parameter.. then it plays the sound linked to that value.

Wondering if this can be used in a scene to call the value of a parameter. Should be great to use when enabling, disabling, walk in and out sound notifications.

3 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • I have found a working script on a German forum: 

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this code.

Hi,

I have had similar problem with NeoCoolcam Siren a few days ago (I was not able to change its parameters easily due to lack of template file). After some experiments, the following command works in LUA scene:

fibaro.call(deviceID, "setConfiguration", n, 1, k)
    fibaro.call(deviceID,"turnOn")

where
    - 'deviceID' is the identification number of the siren (e.g. 59)
    - 'n' is the number of the parameter according to user manual (e.g. 1 is the 'volume' at Coolcam)
    - 'k' is the desired value (setting) of this parameter (e.g. 3 as 'high')
    So ie. fibaro.call(59, "setConfiguration", 1, 1, 3) will set the siren volume high.

Note1: Above setconfiguration command should be repeated for each possible parameter (1,2,3...).
    Note2: I have HC3 Lite built with zw700 chip and supporting 'sound_switch_commands_class'.
    Note3: user manual of my siren did not include all of the possible parameters (only 6 described out of available 9), so doing some search on web to double check all existing parameters worth it.

By the way, what is your impression about Everspring Voice Siren? Sound Playback works well? Which type of Home Center you've got (is that supporting sound_switch_commands)? Actually I am considering to buy such siren, too...

• Inquirer
  • On 11/2/2021 at 2:39 PM, KoM said:

Hi,

I have had similar problem with NeoCoolcam Siren a few days ago (I was not able to change its parameters easily due to lack of template file). After some experiments, the following command works in LUA scene:

fibaro.call(deviceID, "setConfiguration", n, 1, k)
    fibaro.call(deviceID,"turnOn")

where
    - 'deviceID' is the identification number of the siren (e.g. 59)
    - 'n' is the number of the parameter according to user manual (e.g. 1 is the 'volume' at Coolcam)
    - 'k' is the desired value (setting) of this parameter (e.g. 3 as 'high')
    So ie. fibaro.call(59, "setConfiguration", 1, 1, 3) will set the siren volume high.

Note1: Above setconfiguration command should be repeated for each possible parameter (1,2,3...).
    Note2: I have HC3 Lite built with zw700 chip and supporting 'sound_switch_commands_class'.
    Note3: user manual of my siren did not include all of the possible parameters (only 6 described out of available 9), so doing some search on web to double check all existing parameters worth it.

By the way, what is your impression about Everspring Voice Siren? Sound Playback works well? Which type of Home Center you've got (is that supporting sound_switch_commands)? Actually I am considering to buy such siren, too...

The siren is really working fine, the db's it produces is really loud ?

Further I was not able yet to add custom wav files, need to figure out the wav file bits, mono,... because it doesn't seem to take it.