Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

SIM-ON for all FIBARO users, join the tests and get free license

SIMLAB

Hey,

ARE YOU a FIBARO or SMARTHINGS user ?

Join our Alpha tests for SIM-ON solution and get free license of our software.

We invite all of you to test our software before final release.

SIMLAB develop this solution together with Matterport and Fibaro cooperation.

In our opinion this will be a standard for Smart Home interface in near future.

(cross platform solution not dependent from hardware provider)

Your feedback will be appreciated and will allow us to polish our future product to your needs.

This solution is for every property owner.

Check out our movies to see SIM-ON prototype.

DIGITAL PROPERTY EXPERIENCE for everyone.

- IoT control

- asset management

- Facility timeline and events calendar

ENJOY and visit

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by SIMLAB
zły język / wrong language

• Topic Author
  • Good point,
    now it is in English.

all the best and thank you for this notice.

Godzinę temu, ppeterr napisał:

Well, there is a polish section :P

• SIMLAB changed the title to SIM-ON for all FIBARO users, join the tests and get free license

Top. Now let me respond constructively.

I've watched the videos and they look impressive. I also looked for your website. That also looks promising.

I'm still missing a lot of information. At least I didn't find it that quickly.

What platforms does the software run on.

The connection between other controllers. How does that work ?

Maybe most important (for me)

I cant find any statement about privacy and data collection.

But, it looks stunning 

Matterport is pretty clear in his policy:

Edited by ppeterr

• Topic Author
  • Hi, 
    It is all Alpha tests we want to do ... so it is like pre-release access.

This is total web solution - verified and secured on Google Chrome. Rest of the browsers still have some small issues which we are resolving nowadays.
    More informations we wanted to share with you guys in the next few days. We can do it here if more people will be active on this thread. 

- in the next few days we will sent a public links to 3 demo apartments, where you can see current functionality with option to test it your self
    - somehow next week we will allow to register user accounts and will guide all testers through the configuration process
    - in the meantime, we are working on KNX, Amazon, Google Home integration as well as some more features to bring kick ass product to the market.

Join our tests and help us create product which will be crafted for all home owners.

... and did I mentioned already that the basic version of the software will be free of charge ?
    (advanced features will costs less than Netflix fee - so this will be solution for everyone: rich, poor, old, young, geeks or technology agnostic)

ENJOY.

38 minutes ago, SIMLAB said:

... and did I mentioned already that the basic version of the software will be free of charge ?
    (advanced features will costs less than Netflix fee - so this will be solution for everyone: rich, poor, old, young, geeks or technology agnostic)

ENJOY.

It's a monthly fee then? 

45 minutes ago, SIMLAB said:

- in the next few days we will sent a public links to 3 demo apartments, where you can see current functionality with option to test it your self

Great!

• Topic Author
  • 9 minut temu, akatar napisał:

It's a monthly fee then? 

yes, 
    there will be limited number of devices for free account...... and the fee of around 10 USD/month will apply for users with bigger instalations (more complex).

Also please keep in mind that system will allow for more than FIBARO devices only. Which means that users who has KNX or Samsung already working systems will be able to extend their Smart Home instalations using budget sensors from FIBARO and make scenes betwen different hardware providers. We propose free licenses (6 months or more for all testers).

Additionally please think about the SIM-ON, as a Facility Management toolkit which will store all your bills for house equipment, warranty cards, contact details to service teams and all other documents with a calendar planning for next service or trashes pickup date. 
    ....and more and more which we have in a pipeline to add.

mmmh What will I gain if I have 90  working devices on HC3?

//Sjakie

53 minutes ago, Sjakie said:

mmmh What will I gain if I have 90  working devices on HC3?

//Sjakie

What I like to imagine. Is a fantastically beautiful user interface on a touch panel in my living room.

Where I gain insight into what is going on with my systems, planning, schedule.

If it's half that....i'm in.

6 hours ago, SIMLAB said:

Hey,

ARE YOU a FIBARO or SMARTHINGS user ?

That free license, is that a paid version for free?

5 minutes ago, akatar said:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

@ppeterr

aah i need to go to "hans anders"

or not:

Fill out the questionnaire and you will receive the full version of the application for 6 months

so what is it?

Edited by akatar

• Topic Author
  • 2 godziny temu, ppeterr napisał:

What I like to imagine. Is a fantastically beautiful user interface on a touch panel in my living room.

Where I gain insight into what is going on with my systems, planning, schedule.

If it's half that....i'm in.

That is correct - exactly this is the point,

and few more features like:

• most important will be asset digitalization for house equipment (documents storage, service contact details, schedule)
    • communication platform for visitors to tag problems or exchange information with the owner (or even shoping list with your wife)
    • full DigitalTwin 3D model of your appartment (with option to track scanned changes through the years)

+ things that will come later

• full personal calendar integration with voice assistants
    • camera previews and security system integration
    • option to track people, animals and objects in 3D (YES THIS IS CORRECT !!!!)  .... problems like where is my dog in the house or is everything OK with my grandma leaving by her self in smart apartment?
    • option to place a 3D furnitures and equipment to my apartment model from e-commerce online stores before adding product to the cart
    • option to build automation scenes between many hardware providers (FIBARO, KNX, SAMSUNG, SONY, others - now you will be able to mix it)
    • social event sharing on your callendar ("hi guys, pizza at my place today... who wants to come ?")

wanna hear more ?

(sign-up for tests guys and help us develop Smart software that you would actually like to have)

?

• Topic Author
  • Godzinę temu, akatar napisał:

Yes, 

for all colleagues / testers who are passionate about the smart systems as we are and will be involved in testing our current solution, we will grant a full license free of charge after a release day - minimum for a period of 6 months.

question:

• what is the difference between full license and free one?

answer:

• it is exactly same features and software package, but free license will be limited to number of IoT devices you can control online.

(it might  be 10 or 15 not decided yet - since we are still working on the solution, so be patient please; but we expect to have ratio 70% free to 30% paid accounts)

2 minutes ago, SIMLAB said:

we will grant a full license free of charge after a release day - minimum for a period of 6 months.

Thank you for youre answer.

7 hours ago, SIMLAB said:

yep, i like it already ...

7 hours ago, SIMLAB said:

ENJOY and visit

just visited 

honestly, you have to re-think your webpage, it takes too long to load 4 png pictures, for the animation, these pictures are 5351x2160 big each, they not even sharp, so for what that size?

10 hours ago, SIMLAB said:

option to track people, animals and objects in 3D (YES THIS IS CORRECT !!!!)  .... problems like where is my dog in the house or is everything OK with my grandma leaving by her self in smart apartment?

Hi @SIMLAB,

I'm just curious how you will implement that one? Cameras? BLE? ...?