Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Trying to get data from webpage

storskogen

Question

Hello

Im trying to collect data from my WEMOS D1 that read´s the temperature of my fridge and freezer.

I have a simple webpage showing the temperature of the devices but can´t figure out how to read the data and use it to update a QA label

I think I should be able to somehow just get the data of the three float tempSensor1, 2 and 3?

What the HTML page look like:

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2021_09/image.png.8d279d35650f776cd9f48013660a61c6.png" />

Webbserver part of the arduino code:

Please login or register to see this code.

4 answers to this question

Firstly I will say that it's good you are measuring your fridge temperature, for food safety reasons it should be below 4C.

If you are able to update the arduino code, have a look at these posts, they both use the home centre API to exchange information.  Post back your results!

Assume that you get the data in a net.HTTCLient():request...

Please login or register to see this code.

• Inquirer
  • On 9/9/2021 at 12:08 AM, Tim__ said:

Firstly I will say that it's good you are measuring your fridge temperature, for food safety reasons it should be below 4C.

If you are able to update the arduino code, have a look at these posts, they both use the home centre API to exchange information.  Post back your results!

Yes, the temperature shown in the picture is just a test. I have 4 degrees in the upper part of the fridge (Kyl) where I store milk and other thing and 9 degress in the lower part of the fridge  (sval) where I store groceries.

Both the fridge temperature sensor and the freezer sensor has paid off. On to occasions the doors where not closed properly and the Arduino (WEMOS D1 clone) sent me an email so I could close them before anything was destroyed ?

Both the other topics are for HC2 and not HC3. HC3 uses a new type of VD called QA and it uses a new type of coding :(

I found some information about using POST or CURL to control the HC3 but it is VERY slow, it takes 30 seconds to change a light from on to off. Not sure if it is this slow or if my HC3 has some kind of problem.

If I can get this tempsensor unit to work I might use more WEMOS D1 Clones as burglary alarm, it would get very expensive to do that with Fibaro switches or Smart Implants (my sensors are wired).

On 9/8/2021 at 8:46 PM, 10der said:

Parsing html is bad practice 

please response as JSON not html

@10der and @jgab

Im no programmer, more kind of a script kiddie ?

Im able to alter some code to make it more like I want it but not good enough to write everything from scratch.

Edited by storskogen
    More info