Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Programing multiple blocks in HC and running manual scene with conditions.

xOhMx

Question

Hello iam here to ask two things.

1) When iam setting up scene on HC3 iam setting up triggering condition as first block, however when iam running the scene manually this condition is being ignored. Can i somehow ensure its not ignored?

(Example: I added Smart Implant to garage door motor and i have used window sonsor to know when  the garage door are closed. These garage doors do not know if they are moving up or down just pressing a button does: move up, move down, stop action. I have a scene which uses a condition (using block programming) "if garage door = Open then run pres button to start garage door moving". Now i want to use the scene when i manually run it to only toggle agarage door button if window sensor (called garage door) =  open but not when it = closed.)

2) How do i do on HC 3 following for same garage door as above: Condition - If garage doors = open then action - toggle garage door button, wait 30 second, if garage door = open (this means garage doors went up not down) then action - toggle garage door button (again), wait 30 seconds, if garage door = open (now they should be for sure closed) send message to mobile.

Thank you i think i know how i would do this on my HC2 but on HC3 the graphical language seems to me limited.

5 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Iam not sure, is my question so silly? Or is it answered somewhere already? I was looking for the information but could not find it.

• Inquirer
  • On 10/26/2021 at 1:54 PM, SmartHomeEddy said:

I think Hater referred to the All-In-One solution of cag014. 

Unfortunately i have no idea what you are refering to, i was checking the all-in-one post but i cant see the reference.

2 hours ago, xOhMx said:

Unfortunately i have no idea what you are refering to, i was checking the all-in-one post but i cant see the reference.

It might be a good idea if you add a screenshot of how it is now. And told a little more clearly how you want it to work?