Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HC2 - problemy z komunikacją

tombrzus

Question

Używam system na bazie HC 2 od grudnia 2014 roku. Aktualna wersja 4.60

Proste zastosowanie utrzymywanie zagrożenia zamarzaniem niezamieszkanych pomieszczeń zrealizowałem prostą sceną napisaną w LUA i system działał dobrze.

Od kilku miesięcy pojawiły się problemy:

- system nie widział części elementów, na dodatek różnie w aplikacji Windows - nie widział wcale niektórych elementów, w aplikacji Android te niewidoczne w Windows widział ale z nieaktualnymi danymi,

- program sceny wyłączał się, nie pracował w niekończonej pętli jak powinien,

- nie miałem dostępu do funkcji "programistycznych" takich jak Backup, aktualizacja oprogramowania (choć diodka sygnalizowała dostępność nowej wersji), edycji sceny.

Przy próbach Recovery straciłem dostęp do centrali prze sieć choć Fibaro Finder pokazuje centralę ale nie uzyskuje dostępu. Świecą się jedynie diodki zasilania i LAN, okresowo sygnalizacja Z-Wave ale brak dostępu do internetu (świecenia trzeciej diodki).

Gorąca prośba o pomoc.

"tombrzus"

8 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, tombrzus said:

I have been using the HC 2 based system since December 2014. The current version 4.60
Simple application keeping the threat of freezing of uninhabited rooms realized with a simple scene written in LUA and the system worked fine.
There have been problems for several months:
- the system did not see some of the elements, in addition it was different in the Windows application - it did not see some elements at all, in the Android application it saw those invisible in Windows, but with outdated data,
- the scene program crashed, did not work in an endless loop as it should,
- I had no access to "programming" functions such as Backup, software update (although the LED signaled the availability of a new version), scene editing.
During the recovery attempts, I lost access to the control panel via the network, although the Fibaro Finder shows the control panel but does not gain access. Only the power and LAN LEDs are on, periodically Z-Wave signaling, but no access to the Internet (the third LED is on).
Hot request for help.

"tombrzus"

(you’re in the English section of the forum)

• Inquirer
  • Zapomniałem dodać, że utraciłem dostęp również w trybie połączenia w sieci lokalnej.

"tombrzus"

1 hour ago, tombrzus said:

Zapomniałem dodać, że utraciłem dostęp również w trybie połączenia w sieci lokalnej.

"tombrzus"

Hej Tomku,

Może przyda Ci się tłumacz google :)

Please login or register to see this link.

PS: i use this on a daily base, got a lot of Polish colleagues. Also i know a little polish. But if i use

that on this forum i will probably get banned :P

• Inquirer
  • Sorry, my mistake. I was so nervous due to this problem, especially in this period, temperature already is going to "minus", that I didn't pay attention to the language of the forum.
    SmartHomeEddy has already translated my problem description into English and I just added that I am currently unable to log into the HC2 either remotely ("Fibaro finder" is not able to find the HC 2 unit) or with a direct PC connection to the internal network, despite the fact that "Fibaro finder" identifies my unit. 

"tombrzus"

• Inquirer
  • problem information continuation:
    attached, information on starting the HC 2 unit, as seen on the monitor connected to it.

"tombrzus"

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I see that the homecenter is trying to ping google when booting. And that gives an error. This often has to do with a faulty or non-working DNS. Your home center probably gets the IP addresses of the DNS servers from a DHCP server from your router. Are you able to check those settings?

Widzę, że homecenter próbuje pingować google podczas uruchamiania. A to daje błąd. Często ma to związek z wadliwym lub niedziałającym DNS. Twoje centrum domowe prawdopodobnie otrzymuje adresy IP serwerów DNS z serwera DHCP z routera. Czy jesteś w stanie sprawdzić te ustawienia?

• Inquirer
  • The problem of the inability to remotely access was prosaic - incorrect setting of the DNS address type in the HC2.
    However, I still don't have real administrator access:
    - I do not have access to the firmware update function,
    - I do not have access to the backup function,
    - there is no reaction to the wake-up function of devices in the section,
    - in remote access via applications on the Android platform, both the Fibaro, Fibaro Tablet and Yubi applications provide more of the installed devices than the Windows application.
    I am asking for tips on how to solve this problem.

"tombrzus"