Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Which DAHUA Camera?

Guest kallecux

Question

Guest kallecux

Hello!

Can someone tell me which DAHUA camera works 100% with the HC3 and the latest firmware.

Especially in connection with the notice from the current beta of the Yubi Home app.

Thanks!

Karl Heinz 

5 answers to this question

@R.Ciesielski can you tell us something about 1.13.1 and the "use live audio and video" feature? Video sems to work with these Dahua i tested, but i was not able to use audio (Dahua VTO22xx), or actually the question is "should be audio available from the same preview screen".

Edited by tinman

Hello,
For me with the YubiHome app, the Dahua IPC-HFW5241T, 5541T works, the 2231S doesn’t always work. They also work with the H.265 substream and the MJPEG substream.
True, I have HC2.

However, it does not send an image in the email notification. For some reason, 0 bytes will "be".

Edited by kopek

On 11/2/2021 at 11:49 AM, Guest kallecux said:

Hello!

Can someone tell me which DAHUA camera works 100% with the HC3 and the latest firmware.

Especially in connection with the notice from the current beta of the Yubi Home app.

Thanks!

Karl Heinz 

Imou Ranger Pro is on the Fibaro HC3 compatibility list, working under Dahua app that HC3 has implemented.

Please login or register to see this link.

I got one working with no problems. But there is not ptz control.

Do all Imou cameras work under Dahua implemented app?

Such as Ranger 2 or Ranger 2C.

Edited by max_fok

Hi,

I don't think a "third party" will be able to control the PTZ. The Yubi app only supports preview, that too via the Dahua plugin. Dahua would rather be able to say this more precisely