Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Device action logs

Green Banana

Question

I'm trying to see if there is a log that I can monitor that will show me what's happening on a Fibaro device, speficially Dimmer 2. The electrician has wired up a second switch but randomly working. Yes, this is more likely a wiring issue. But, it want to see if if the Dimmer 2 is recognising a change on SW2 or not when the button is pressed.

I've opened up the console to see if the actions display in there, but nothing displays.

I'm an absolute amateur, so please be gentle if this is obvious.

Regards,

Drew

2 answers to this question

Hi Drew,

In your dashboard (in your browser) under the "home" icon on the left, there is an icon of a clock. That shows the "history" of al kinds of things happening on your HC3. You can filter but sometimes the filter doesn't helps to oversee all the loggings, so please be gentle with your HC3 if you get a lot of info ?

Hi,

I've spotted this topic and I'm wondering if this history is anyhow accessible via lua from quickApps? For example if I would like to check for how long has the light been on, etc?...