Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Walli Controller LED ring control

mi38k

Hi all,

If the Walli Controller is in the Power Supply mode, is it possible to have its LED ring controlled in the same way as for example on Walli Switch or Dimmer? I mean to have it on to work as night light, or change color via scenes etc. According to manual it seems that it is not possible, but if anyone has actually chance to test it, I would appreciate it :). Thanks!

Edited by mi38k

• mi38k changed the title to Walli Controller LED ring control

@mi38k,

You can try/check that via block scenes actions. If device in HC3 is shown as powered (no battery icon), then it should be possible.

• Topic Author
  • Díky Jakube :).

The thing is, I do not have the system yet, I am just planning and this what I am not sure about. Of course I will try it once I have it, it would just be good to know even before.

• 3 months later...
  • Topic Author
  • So, I was finally able to test it and can confirm that in powered mode it is possible to control LED ring via scenes.