Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro Home Center 3 App

Ruben01710

Hello, 

I would like to suggest that Fibaro develops a proper dashboard app for HC3 for iOS and Android. There are a number of workarounds like "Home Remote" (e.g.). but with the price we pay for the box (HC3) and accessories I think the minimum is to have a proper interface dashboard (from Fibaro). Yubii is unfortunately not really well designed and has plenty of issues specially with "quick apps". 

Is that something planned for the future?

Many thanks

@Ruben01710,

Can you share some prototype of dashboard you would like to see? Meaning something drawn on paper or MS paint for example of how do you think it should look like?

Because to me it is usable with some adjustments, like hide stuff I do not need.

• Topic Author
  • 39 minutes ago, jakub.jezek said:

@Ruben01710,

Can you share some prototype of dashboard you would like to see? Meaning something drawn on paper or MS paint for example of how do you think it should look like?

Because to me it is usable with some adjustments, like hide stuff I do not need.

That's a tricky question. I would be happy with something as what was done for the HC2. But seeing the HC2 app is not optimized for HC3, I designed this one and I am currently developping this dashboard with Home Remote Designer and some external help.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

For me the fibaro application for iPad was great, simple, fast, at a glance you had everything, a click you went to the specific site, I mean... for me it was great and if it could be adapted to a smartphone it would be ideal.

• Topic Author
  • 8 hours ago, PedroChacon said:

For me the fibaro application for iPad was great, simple, fast, at a glance you had everything, a click you went to the specific site, I mean... for me it was great and if it could be adapted to a smartphone it would be ideal.

It is great indeed; the problem is that it is not optimized for HC3. Specially Quickapps do not work properly. That's why I was asking for something adapted to HC3

Se ve bien bonito y practico, que lo adapten…por que en lo que se refiere a software fíbaro va hacia atrás en vez de adelante.

@Ruben01710, prototype of the app looks good and simple. 

On 2/2/2022 at 11:48 PM, PedroChacon said:

For me the fibaro application for iPad was great

Good old times with that app ☺️

My grandfather always said that experiments... with water! My other grandfather said that the Americas were already uncovered! Conclusion: If something works... don't touch it!

• 1 month later...

I absoolutelly agree with this suggestion. 

I am attaching a link to a dashboard. Its about 70MB so if you want just checki it, maybe you will get some inspiration.