Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

camera dont work

messiah.rs

Question

Hi, 

i buy new intercom. conect him on poe switch. Add in app work, but in 90% error. 

Intercom have IP, if select buton call and can speak, but camera dont work. can open gate (i relay click).

if open web side and select IP adress. web write intercom dont exist.

In app select home group and automatic open camera wiew ... 5 minute and write dont work. (cant click on device for remove)

if hold ring 10s, led blink 2x red, select code. and start select 8 number SN, than after 6 number start intercom blink red. if select last 6 number intercom blink red.

Any help whats deal bad?

thx

4 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • now device suscesfull reset. 8 pin codes. Still have same IP adress, still cant remove him on intercom app.

Why did you chose the fibaro intercom?

There is no news on the app since several months or even years.

There is no support for the device itself.

Push notifications do not work properly.

The video is un-usuable slow over 4G/LTE connections .. you will never see anyone in front of it because it takes ages to load the call.

I still have mine, but I'm only waiting for it to finally die and replace it with a doorbird because of the high costs it caused.

If you don't get any support from fibaro and struggle to get it working I would suggest to give it back as long as you can.

Edited by kroeatschge

• Inquirer
  • good prize in my favourite shop. order directly from fibaro, newest goods. I now talking with shop about fibaro support or reclamation ...

i want best support in HC3. my dahua camera and aeotech doorbell, cant conect as doorbird plugin :(