Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HTTPS GET request on Fibaro Home Center 2

Joohane

Question

I have a code I wrote in Lua, which gave me a response of prices and timestamps, I want to do the same in HC2, but the request function is a bit different than the one on Lua. How can I request prices and timestamps and insert prices into one table and timestamps into another table? I understand I need to use the GET request to get the responses from the web-API.

URL: 

Please login or register to see this code.

what I want the output to be when I print them out:

Please login or register to see this code.

Edited by Joohane

5 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • 10 minutes ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

Looks like the same post like:

But then is was suspected to be a HC3

It looks like the same post, but this time I clarified more, to how I wanted it to work. I know I messed up when I wrote the last question, and didn't explain what I wanted it to do, so I tried doing it better with a new post. Couldn't find out, if I can or how to delete a previous post.

Just like the Tibber quickapp for the HC3, there were initiatives for getting price information from Tibber on the HC2. To get a picture how difficult it could be see those posts. 

See:

And also see:

Please login or register to see this link.

But it won't be easy to make a new one for your dashboard.elering.ee if you are not acquainted with the HC2 virtual devices, HC2 scripts and Lua. 

• Inquirer
  • 3 hours ago, SmartHomeEddy said:

Just like the Tibber quickapp for the HC3, there were initiatives for getting price information from Tibber on the HC2. To get a picture how difficult it could be see those posts. 

See:

And also see:

Please login or register to see this link.

But it won't be easy to make a new one for your dashboard.elering.ee if you are not acquainted with the HC2 virtual devices, HC2 scripts and Lua. 

All right, I'll try to follow the instructions from the websites you quoted here. I just have one concern, and i'm wondering, if I'm able to use my API URL instead of Tibbers API URL.

Edited by Joohane

47 minutes ago, Joohane said:

I just have one concern, and i'm wondering, if I'm able to use my API URL instead of Tibbers API URL.

That is definitely not an easy task. I wrote several other quickapps for the HC3 before I wrote the Tibber quickapp, that wasn't an easy task either. Depending on how you want to arrange your appliances, you need the current price, the lowest price, the next hour prices, percentages plus or minus of the next hour prices, etcetera. 

I am not that acquainted with HC2 virtual devices, I think https needs to go with een script in combination with a VD. I hope other people on the forum can help you out with that. It is worth a try, you can save a lot of money? and energy? with it, but it is not the first HC2 thing to start with.