Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Questions around v5.110

PSi

Hi,

I have several points for the v5.1.1.0 and collected them in this post:

- when starting a search for zigbee devices, the timer starts counting from 180 to 0 but the unit is displayed as "min" instead of "sec"

- The official manual for HC3 should be updated. Neither Elero nor Zigbee are present. This is also the case for other ressources where these two points are not yet included

- Added one Zigbee temperature device to a room. It is still working but displayed as unavailable in the UI. How can I refresh the status of it? For my blind, a click on the icon tries to reconnect but this does not work for Zigbee devices.

Even the Zigbee status page displays the option to "reconfigure" grayed out.

-How does the HC3 calculate the weather states like "sunny" or "rainy"? Is it possible to see or select the sources for that? I have OpenWeather provider in place but is shows only the hard numbers like temperature or wind speed but not wether conditions like "sunny".  The same applies to YR Weather. My use case is to close the blinds halfway when it is too sunny and close them completely when it is stormy or raining.

1 hour ago, PSi said:

- when starting a search for zigbee devices, the timer starts counting from 180 to 0 but the unit is displayed as "min" instead of "sec"

Caught that too today.

1 hour ago, PSi said:

-How does the HC3 calculate the weather states like "sunny" or "rainy"? Is it possible to see or select the sources for that? I have OpenWeather provider in place but is shows only the hard numbers like temperature or wind speed but not wether conditions like "sunny".  The same applies to YR Weather. My use case is to close the blinds halfway when it is too sunny and close them completely when it is stormy or raining.

Please login or register to see this link.

In the bottom of the page is OpenWeather Quick App.

Then you can select in Settings -> 6. general as a weather provider.