Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

iOSLocator

jgab

Somewhere it's going wrong if I want to arm "all away" my system refuse.

I did fa iOS_Sjaak == 'a\East' | iOS_Sjaak == 'West' iOS_Sjaak == SouthNorth iOS_Sjaak == 'd' iOS_Sjaak == 'e | iOS_Sjaak == ' away' => Location_Sjaak ='Left_Building'

Location_Sjaak ='Left_Building' is used in arming scene

Need to investigate!

Arming 'some_home' works like a charm

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, ChristianSogaard said:

Hi Jan

it looks great and it works great, and i has started creating Alarm rules. 

- i have two observations

If you are using several locations like the screenshot below - the user will be mapped to the relevant location, this is cool.

In this example - Ea is at ATO.

But when Ea is leaving ATO as you see in the logs, her location is sticky to ATO - and don't change to away.

I have only testet 600m away from ATO - where HC3 location radius is set for 150m. 

I will do some more testing, but if you already know, it by design, i will not test more on this.

Also Marius left home

the two GUI is showing different , and Child is not updated

Correct is Ude/AWAY

This is the same error as before with Ea

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

I'm wondering if the GUI is not updating. If you switch GUI tab between 'Variables' and 'Edit & Preview" it usually updates.

The code that sets the child status and the one making the list should not be able get out of sync on this matter.

In the log for Ea there are many updates to "ato" - is Ee moving away between the log messages? Otherwise it shouldn't update the GVs etc but just say "User Ea in same place 'ato'"

39 minutes ago, jgab said:

I'm wondering if the GUI is not updating. If you switch GUI tab between 'Variables' and 'Edit & Preview" it usually updates.

The code that sets the child status and the one making the list should not be able get out of sync on this matter.

In the log for Ea there are many updates to "ato" - is Ee moving away between the log messages? Otherwise it shouldn't update the GVs etc but just say "User Ea in same place 'ato'"

In the Marius example - the QA GUI is the only one right - its was showing away.

Both the child and var is showing home (and still is) - so they are not updated.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I know the  switch GUI tab between 'Variables' and 'Edit & Preview trick - and its not that. I have done this every time i checked the var and gui

Ea - was at a restaurant with her work, so i'm pretty sure they were fixed there for some hours.

and looking at the logs now - she is heading home - but still sticky to ATO

Rebooting the QA makes everything look right, also in variables and Childs

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2022_09/2022-09-06_16-25-12.jpg.923420207e3ff038c99659c9404debd8.jpg" />

Edited by ChristianSogaard
    Typo

Jan

After updating we left the building>>>arming scene "all_away" worked well.

I recieved around 400 Telegrams My wife is away >>Notification in ER only her not me we have the same rule for notification. This I can change no problem but why now every 45 sec and not for me?

What I see in your iOSLocator the position is like a pinball machine it go's back and forward between positions.

Can you adapt more precise. I will send debug in pm. Practically

Home>>>Ter_Reede_HHSchool

and vice versa if we come back

Today back to basic all other locations removed from HC3

Edited by Sjakie
    back to basic

Good morning Jan

Just providing some more logs for above issues

please notice Marius in this Log (full log in Spoiler).

And the status for Marius Child and Variable is not updated again. Both is showing Home/Hjemme

Correct is the Log belog and QA GUI shows Away/UDE

[07.09.2022] [09:12:20] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: Matched device Marius Phone(iPhone 13 Pro Max) for user Marius
    [07.09.2022] [09:12:20] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: User Marius in same place 'Hjemme'

[07.09.2022] [09:13:52] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: Matched device Marius Phone(iPhone 13 Pro Max) for user Marius
    [07.09.2022] [09:14:14] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: Next polling in 23s

[07.09.2022] [09:15:24] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: Matched device Marius Phone(iPhone 13 Pro Max) for user Marius
    [07.09.2022] [09:15:24] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: User Marius in same place 'Ude'

Edited by ChristianSogaard
    Typo

Jan, before I left I removed all other locations in HC3

In the log from iOSLocation I see still that we are in those "deleted" area's??  How to solve?

• Topic Author
  • 3 minutes ago, Sjakie said:

Jan, before I left I removed all other locations in HC3

In the log from iOSLocation I see still that we are in those "deleted" area's??  How to solve?

Restart iOSLocator, it will read in the defined locations at startup.

10 hours ago, ChristianSogaard said:

Good morning Jan

Just providing some more logs for above issues

please notice Marius in this Log (full log in Spoiler).

And the status for Marius Child and Variable is not updated again. Both is showing Home/Hjemme

Correct is the Log belog and QA GUI shows Away/UDE

[07.09.2022] [09:12:20] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: Matched device Marius Phone(iPhone 13 Pro Max) for user Marius
    [07.09.2022] [09:12:20] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: User Marius in same place 'Hjemme'

[07.09.2022] [09:13:52] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: Matched device Marius Phone(iPhone 13 Pro Max) for user Marius
    [07.09.2022] [09:14:14] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: Next polling in 23s

[07.09.2022] [09:15:24] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: Matched device Marius Phone(iPhone 13 Pro Max) for user Marius
    [07.09.2022] [09:15:24] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1760]: User Marius in same place 'Ude'

Hi Jan 

Any thoughts for these issues ?

Do you want me to provide additional logs or set it up again in ZBS ?

On 9/7/2022 at 7:38 PM, ChristianSogaard said:

Hi @jgab 

Sorry for asking for this again

Any thoughts for these issues ? Do you want me to provide additional logs or set it up again in ZBS or should we put it on hold ?

• 3 weeks later...

Very interesting QA, but unfortunately only for iPhone users... here in this topic, I read that somehow this QA can be used for Android devices as well, using a separate application on the phone itself... but unfortunately there is no description of this procedure and does it even work now?

• 3 weeks later...
    Guest fstae

Hello, is it possible that with iOS16 and iPhone 14 iOSLocator (0.52) no longer works? I always get the error message "Access denied". With an iPhone12 and iOS15 it worked perfectly.

Edited by fstae

Hello, I have done a fresh install of iOSLocator (0.52). My iPhone 12 has IOS 16.0.3 installed and after setting up iOS Locator I always get an "Access Denied" error message. HC3 has 5.130.45 installed. It is possible that this problem does the new IOS 16?.

Oh I thought I was alone!

I created an alternative in scenes. I create for user/participants home and away

A separate QA for all geofence related triggers and execution

• Topic Author
  • Yes, I can confirm that it doesn't work any more.

It's not iOS16 itself as the service use a cloud service from apple that all apple devices update for their location.

Something changed in the API for this service, and it's difficult to understand where and what at the moment.

Hello,
    I noticed that after the last SW HC3 update, in the mobile phone settings for any user, the phone name is now always "iPhone". Similarly, for the tablet it is always "iPad".
    Before the update, the phone name was taken directly from the phone.

EX. before the update the name was:
    "My iPhone12"
    after update the name is just:
    "iPhone"

This is all ios phones with the same name "iPhone" but with a different id.
    I'm letting you know, but it's also possible that it's just my two HC3s.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Is it possible that this issue is related to the "Two-way authentication" ?

(If you're already using two-factor authentication with your Apple ID, you can't turn it off.)

With two-factor authentication, you’ll need a verification code to sign in with your Apple ID on a new device or browser.