Jump to content

Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

 

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

 

As a member you can:

  •     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

 

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team


iOSLocator


Recommended Posts

  • Topic Author
  • Have you set the QA property in the configuration for the users?

    HomeStatus works ok for me. Have you set the home property in the config?

    Are you sure it's not just an UI update bug?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    9 hours ago, ChristianSogaard said:

    some comment for this version.

    Im getting "Home status: Unknown" all IOS users has polled successfully.

    My 4th user (Marius) is not counted in - only the 3 primary IOS accounts are here.

    And - It created all the childs, when importing the QA - but when i replaced the users with my own. The QA cleaned up the Childs, but did not create new ones for my users.

     

    HC3USERS = {
      {deviceName='OtherPhone', name='Marius', id=949, home=true}
    }

     

    Please login or register to see this attachment.

     

     

    Also have the same problem. Only 1 user/phone was registered.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

  • Topic Author
  • 18 hours ago, ChristianSogaard said:

    some comment for this version.

    Im getting "Home status: Unknown" all IOS users has polled successfully.

    My 4th user (Marius) is not counted in - only the 3 primary IOS accounts are here.

    And - It created all the childs, when importing the QA - but when i replaced the users with my own. The QA cleaned up the Childs, but did not create new ones for my users.

     

    HC3USERS = {
      {deviceName='OtherPhone', name='Marius', id=949, home=true}
    }

     

    So Marius doesn't have the QA key so he will not get an QA.

    Marius doesn't have an iOS account (he's only a HC3 user) so he's not listed among the accounts.

    Because users are kind of disconnected to iOS accounts  (one iOS account can have several users, and some users don't belong to an iOS account but is only HC3 users) the reported accounts is not the number of users.

    I guess next version could report number of users too.

     

    Do you see in the log that the iOS users are polled correctly?

     

    I just realised that if Marius don't get any HC3 location events he will be at an unknown place until he moves.

    The problem I have is that I can't read any location data for HC3 users - I need to wait for the events.

    • Thanks 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    2 hours ago, jgab said:

     

    So Marius doesn't have the QA key so he will not get an QA.

    Marius doesn't have an iOS account (he's only a HC3 user) so he's not listed among the accounts.

    Because users are kind of disconnected to iOS accounts  (one iOS account can have several users, and some users don't belong to an iOS account but is only HC3 users) the reported accounts is not the number of users.

    I guess next version could report number of users too.

     

    Do you see in the log that the iOS users are polled correctly?

     

    I just realised that if Marius don't get any HC3 location events he will be at an unknown place until he moves.

    The problem I have is that I can't read any location data for HC3 users - I need to wait for the events.

    IOS Users are polled correctly

    02.07.2022] [11:17:50] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1653]: Matched device silje :)(iPhone X) for user Silje
    [02.07.2022] [11:18:19] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1653]: Next polling in 30s
    [02.07.2022] [11:18:20] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1653]: Matched device Ea iPhone 11(iPhone 11 Pro) for user Ea
    [02.07.2022] [11:18:49] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1653]: Next polling in 30s
    [02.07.2022] [11:18:50] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP1653]: Matched device Dr. Søgaard(iPhone 13 Pro Max) for user Christian

     

    Marius don't get any HC3 location. - this seems correct. Is is probably a bug at Fibaro, he is using Android.

     

    Still the Child sensors are missing. I tried saving the QA again to restart, but no luck for creating the childs

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

  • Topic Author
  • 3 hours ago, ChristianSogaard said:

    Marius don't get any HC3 location. - this seems correct. Is is probably a bug at Fibaro, he is using Android.

    Ok

    3 hours ago, ChristianSogaard said:

    Still the Child sensors are missing. I tried saving the QA again to restart, but no luck for creating the childs

     

    Did you change Marius config to

    HC3USERS = {
      {deviceName='OtherPhone', name='Marius', id=949, home=true, QA='Marius'}
    }

    ?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, jgab said:

    Ok

    Did you change Marius config to

    HC3USERS = {
      {deviceName='OtherPhone', name='Marius', id=949, home=true, QA='Marius'}
    }

    ?

    somehow the QA paramenter slipped for me - now i get that part .-) Now i have childs for all users

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    17 hours ago, jgab said:

    Have you set the QA property in the configuration for the users?

    HomeStatus works ok for me. Have you set the home property in the config?

    Are you sure it's not just an UI update bug?

    I changed information about users and iCloud account. Code about another users was deleted. Need I do anything else? In console phone was detected at first time (1-2h), after that QA was “fall in sleep” and not done anything. Also Home status was identified as unknown at all time. I’m beginning, so may be I do something wrong( Thanks!

    Please login or register to see this attachment.

    Please login or register to see this attachment.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...