Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Roller shutters and last update (HC3 + App)

DriverRone

Hello everyone,

I'm a user of a fibaro system with a HC3 and I have a question about the management of the roller shutters who changed with the latest update.

Previously my HC3 was in V 5.070.42, and with the smartphones (Android - Yubii V1.11.0 / Android 2 - Yubii V1.16.0 / Iphone Yubii V1.16.0) it was possible to open/close the roller shutters only by clicking one time on the favorite icon of the roller shutter.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I updated my HC3 in V 5.110.15 and now the open/close of the roller shutters changed on the smartphone with the V1.16.0 of Yubii.

Now I each time I click on favorite icon of the roller shutter, I have a new windows opening and it's only a this moment I can manage the roller shutter :

Please login or register to see this attachment.

From my using this second window opening is a waste of time before being able to open/close the shutters, especially as sometimes it takes a long time to be displayed.

But I can understand sometimes you want manage the level of the shutters...

My question is simple, is it possible to remove this second windows or there is an option for diseable this windows ? (I know it's possible to go directly in the menu House/Pieces and Shutter for manage the open/close like I want, but it's also a waste of time).

The only way I found is with my smartphone android with an old version of Yubii (V1.11.0), where this second windows for the shutters doesn't appear.

Thanks for your help and support.

Regards,

Hi @DriverRone

First of all, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately Yubii App 1.16 does not allow to change the behaviour related to control dialogs.

Even though, we got some feedback that this way of control is not user-friendly when operating switches. This is why we decided to make it customizable in the next version of app we are working on (in one of the possible options holding will open the dialog, tapping will trigger the action). Your feedback proves that not only switches should sometimes operate the old way, but shutters (gates?) also.

We will do our best to extend the upcoming solution to make our users as satisfied as possible :)

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • Hi @M.Grajczak

Thanks for your answer and your information about the app and management of the shutters.

I am delighted to see your proposal for the next version of the app, from my side the tapping / holding option will be perfect for the shutters.

I am now looking forward to this new version ?

Good luck to the whole Fibaro team.

• Like 1