Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Firmware Download motion sensor FGMS-001

Fonta

Question

Please make the latest firmware available for download so we can upgrade via Home Assistant which now has the builtin option to upgrade Z-Wave devices.

Also make firmware for other products available.

6 answers to this question

Yes that is very strange that Fibaro is not able to provide any firmware files. Sure I know they would like to sell there HCs but zwave as a open standard so open ways should be possible as well!
I used other products like Qubino and they are so helpful they have already guided ways and you get the files super quick. Result is I will by more products as I know I get support from them.
Looking forward to see that from Fibaro as well or I change the sensors to products that use a open eco system as closed one are outdated concepts.

I was not aware Fibaro is not providing support without buying their Control Center. No problem. There are so many other products out there will try Qubino!

Thanks!

I don't want to buy HC2 lite. I prefer open ecosystems. Fibaro must make its firmware available to people who have chosen to do without their box. I bought modules and I am entitled to updates like everyone else.

• Like 5

I have 1 Home Center and 2 x Home Center Light  all broken. Just after warranty expires. I have 30 + Fibaro devices and several other brands into my Home Assistant.

All my FGMS001 that run v3.2 the battery last for over a year. but the FGMS001 that run v2.8 i more like a month . I just want to upgrade them to 3.2 .. way cant you give us update firmware for some ting i own?