Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Flick right: Scene not starting / Flick Up: Scene does start

JeroenL

Question

Dear all, 

A funny / bizar problem. Swipe successfully integrated in my HC3. 

- A Swipe Up & Down does trigger the scene I created 

- A Swipe Left & Right does appear in the log, but it does not start the scene

I started with some very basic scenes, just light on or off. In the log attached, you can see that after a swipe up, the scene starts immediately, but not after a swipe right or left. 

Anyone any clue? Clock and Counterclockwise also do not work, but let's start with a simple Left / Right first I thought. 

Thanks in advance. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, JeroenL said:

In the log attached, you can see that after a swipe up, the scene starts immediately, but not after a swipe right or left.

Did you duplicate the first scene, "Up" to create the "Left" scene"?  In that case the scene might exist, but might not have been enabled. Check "Left" scene settings...

2 hours ago, JeroenL said:

Clock and Counterclockwise also do not work

IIRC those are not enabled by default and the manual confirms my suspicion. Check Parameter "10. Scenes sent to the controller".

21 hours ago, JeroenL said:

Anyone any clue? Clock and Counterclockwise also do not work

They are not enabled by default. Enable them via parameter and wake up the swipe if it's not powered via USB.

• Inquirer
  • Dear all, 

Thanks for your answers, indeed, the parameter value showing in the parameterlist was not correct, after a pull / update, the value changed. Then putting the right parameters in did the thing.  The Manual says the default value is 15, but it my case it was not. (or I accidentally messed it up) 

I do suspect (not fully confirmed) another "good to know", if one makes a scene directly from the scene menu, it does not seem to be linked to / or triggered by the swipe device. If you start from the "Advanced" tab of the swipe device, and start creating your scene from there, it does work. 

Also for a LUA scene. A simple scene I wrote did not work, however if I: 

- Create a block-scene

- Convert to LUA 

- Delete the original block-scene (and keep the LUA version)

- Replace code with the desired lua code, it does work. 

Last "challenge" pending is a double swipe. I did change Parameter 12. Deactivated 4th and 5th association group to enable a double flick. 

However, a double flick does get recognised as a single flick (I can physically see why that happens, but how to avoid)? 

For inspiration, I now control my Sonos with Swipe: 

- Right = next track

- Left = prev. track

- Up = Unmute

- Down = Mute 

- Clockwise = volume + 

- Counterclockwise  = volume - 

To get the album art on the Swipe is slightly more complex ;-)

On 21/08/2022 at 08:08, petergebruers said:

Você duplicou a primeira cena, "Para cima" para criar a cena "Esquerda"? Nesse caso, a cena pode existir, mas pode não ter sido ativada. Verifique as configurações de cena "Esquerda"...

IIRC esses não estão habilitados por padrão e o manual confirma minha suspeita. Verifique o parâmetro "10. Cenas enviadas ao controlador".

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

hello,

In HC3 you would know how to enable the commands 2x up, 2x down, etc. and how do I configure custom gestures ex. up and to the right.
    I can't find it in the manual, or I don't understand how to do it from the explanations in it.

thanks