Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Roller shutter 3 problems on HC3

Damir Popovic

Question

I have several Fibaro Roller Shutter's 2 on my HC3 Fibaro installation and they operate as expected. Recently I have installed three Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 on same HC3 and it seems that I am not able to use them.

They are wired the same way as Fibaro Shutter 2 (L and N wire are connected, S1 and S2 are connected to toggle switch on the wall). Q1 and Q2 are not connected to anything. That works on Roller Shutter 2.

When I press toggle switch on the wall, shutter operate normaly.

All Roller Shutters 3 are visible in Fibaro UI. When I press anything (Up or Down or Calibrate), I can hear "click" on device itself and in user interface it opens or closes.  But Shutters do not move.

In Fibaro UI for each roller shutter 3 hardware I see parent device and 4 child devices. One of them is remote and other three look sa blinds with positioning. Which ever device I try to use nothing happens with shutters. With roller shutter 2 I have only one child device and it works as expected.

Any hints?

2 answers to this question

On 9/10/2022 at 4:56 PM, Damir Popovic said:

Q1 and Q2 are not connected to anything.

So motor is not connected?

On 9/10/2022 at 4:56 PM, Damir Popovic said:

Q1 and Q2 are not connected to anything. That works on Roller Shutter 2.

Q1 and Q2 are outputs. You need them to connect to the motor. Please, see documentation at

Please login or register to see this link.