Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Automatically change profile when no motion

Nathan Hall

Question

Hi,

Could anyone give me any ideas as to how to create a scene that changes the profile to away when there is no motion detected for a given amount of time?

Many thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Nathan Hall said:

Hi,

Could anyone give me any ideas as to how to create a scene that changes the profile to away when there is no motion detected for a given amount of time?

Many thanks in advance.

You can do it easily with block scees even..no LUA code needed..

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by Neo Andersson

• Inquirer
  • Hey, thanks for the reply.  I've only just read this now.

Not sure that would be ideal.  When everyone in the house is asleep, the house would go into the 'away' profile.

I thought it might've been possible when our phones are out of the geofence.

36 minutes ago, Nathan Hall said:

Hey, thanks for the reply.  I've only just read this now.

Not sure that would be ideal.  When everyone in the house is asleep, the house would go into the 'away' profile.

I thought it might've been possible when our phones are out of the geofence.

Yes, you can do that also with the block scene's. I've set it up to recieve a notification on my phone when

i am out of the geofence, and it sets the away profile. (sorry it is in dutch)

Please login or register to see this image.

/monthly_2022_11/image.png.73950e6b64e5b86c41ef4fb799a69e51.png" />

And when i get home

image.png.794e0b3ef3abea7feca240ef632950fe.png

Edited by ppeterr

• Inquirer
  • Ok cool.  thanks.  I actually have it set up similar to that, but I must be doing something wrong as it doesn't work for me.  I have 3 people in the house with phones.  

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Just noticed the device I've selected is the HC3.  Duh me.  There are no other devices to select.

35 minutes ago, Nathan Hall said:

Ok cool.  thanks.  I actually have it set up similar to that, but I must be doing something wrong as it doesn't work for me.  I have 3 people in the house with phones.  

Just noticed the device I've selected is the HC3.  Duh me.  There are no other devices to select.

Thats correct, but you have to add for every user his phone to his account. And have the Yubi app insalled on that phone.

I've set the radius to 150m, and works pretty good. Also maybe set it to send a notification - so that you know it is working.