Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

hc3 firmware downgrade

Gabor1

hi there,

is there any way to get the previous software version somehow?

the latest one causing trouble. My cloud backup can not be used, as you must give a password on the latest version to start, and my backup has different password for the slaves, so can not upload. hc3 master and 1 hc3 slave, 1 hc3 slave.

thank you

I guess this is a continuation of this topic

You can indeed download older versions, for example

HC3:

Please login or register to see this link.

For Yubii / HC3 Lite:

So all you have to do is substitute the version number in the URL (with the exact version you want)

Edited by petergebruers

• Topic Author
  • theorically u are right, but after dowloading and puting in from recovery, it is comes up as 5.120.10 all the time

after factory reset as well, comes with the newest firmware

15 minutes ago, Gabor1 said:

but after dowloading and puting in from recovery, it is comes up as 5.120.10 all the time

I have never seen that before, if I go to recover and upload my "update.7z" of version 5.111.40 to the HC in recovery mode, that HC will boot an empty version "5.111.40". I know because I tried that some time ago...

Not sure what is going. Maybe have a good look at the version numbers under "System A" and "System B" - and also possible error messages after clicking "upload" after selecting the "update.7z" file.

That is all I can think of right now. I am not at home so I cannot show you what it looks like in the browser.

• Topic Author
  • thank you, i kep fighting until i win :)

9 minutes ago, Gabor1 said:

thank you, i kep fighting until i win :)

"May the force be with you"

I just remembered something which might be (a bit of) bad news: did you say you started the procedure to "move" the configuration from a HC to another HC (so different"boxes") but it never fully passed? Fibaro does something with the encryption keys on the system (for the system, and for its backup) which makes sure this procedure can only go "forward" to the new system. I do not remember the details, they may be on this forum. But the details are academic, the result is this: if the procedure got stuck somewhere, then you'll have to contact Fibaro support to help you (remote actions, remote support). The good news is, afaik users in this situation have been helped by support...

Edited by petergebruers

• Topic Author
  • ok, i have done factory reset on everything. the new problem is, the slaves, when i log in, says its master, but ready to become slave. when i try to change device from the slave to the same slve, it says error 409 conflict. 

anyone?

• Topic Author
  • seem the 2 slaves are fine, but when i doing backup on the master, i got this error. I need hel please

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Topic Author
  • stsus update, 

problem solved. centers got back in time with firmware. then, restore slaves went thorough. after zigbee error massage on backup, restored only the master with the same backup already went thorough with the slaves.

system now up and running since 2 hours

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Gabor1 said:

problem solved

Awesome!

14 hours ago, Gabor1 said:

restored only the master with the same backup already went thorough with the slaves.

Right, so if I understand correctly, it was doing the restores in a specific order?

Anyway... it is the end result that counts!